Hardcore Talk

Jason X

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I was talking about the Hay-day of Converge and champion along with Earth Crisis and their speeches at shows. I'd love to go back in time to see hatebreed at a place like Chain Reaction or even Gilman

awww possibly the two better moments of my life being front row at converge sets.....

...as for the vid post from last year from Saulo RE: XIBALBA (clearly I'm late in the game) saw xibalba last week and they were fucking horrible. Worst 20 bones I possibly ever parted with. ahhhh shames.

-elle

How have I always missed this thread? Could be that I've been neglecting this forum for about a year...

Just saw Born of Pain, Naysayer, and First Blood this week. I kind of forgot how much I enjoy First Blood.

• 4 weeks later...
I was talking about the Hay-day of Converge and champion along with Earth Crisis and their speeches at shows. I'd love to go back in time to see hatebreed at a place like Chain Reaction or even Gilman

awww possibly the two better moments of my life being front row at converge sets.....

...as for the vid post from last year from Saulo RE: XIBALBA (clearly I'm late in the game) saw xibalba last week and they were fucking horrible. Worst 20 bones I possibly ever parted with. ahhhh shames.

-elle

Xibalba is doing great.

I haven't bought any new CDs or added a band to my playlist which is hard when I flip through my CD collection and can't decide what to listen to.

How have I always missed this thread? Could be that I've been neglecting this forum for about a year...

Just saw Born of Pain, Naysayer, and First Blood this week. I kind of forgot how much I enjoy First Blood.

I will always have love for super heavy hardcore like first blood.