Woman Bodybuilding

gaia is right, please specify category. either way you should start working out a good split. my suggestion would be back/hams, chest/bis, legs, shoulders/tris, legs/abs...cant really say much about reps for ya since i dont know what you are going for. ..six meals a day with the right amount of carbs protein fats.

You don't have to do the whole 5-8 meals a day jazz. Just find what the right meal frequency is that enables you to reach your goals.

Though the majority of "bodybuilders" train with 4-5 day splits a full body routines x3 a week is just as effective. Looking into older bodybuilders like Bill Starr whom trained this way. 

Though I'm not a bodybuilder I think old school bodybuilders look a damn sight better than today's...

If your goal is to win a competition, by all means hire a trainer/coach. They will help motivate you, keep you on track, and help you work on achieving a balanced physique. Interview trainers and pick one that has successfully trained clients for competition and have a few wins under their belt. I had a trainer all picked out myself and she was wonderful but then I had surgery! I don't even remember her name, sadly. Hope she still works at the gym I go to..

Personal trainers are about as useful as chocolate fire guards. Find a proper "coach" if you need one.

Unfortunate, but oftentimes far too accurate with the multitude of trainers out there who took a quick course and decided they wanted a new career path when they're still miles away from having any idea how to even get themselves to the physique they would like

The comment about interviewing multiple people who have sound coaching experience and have produced top-placers in their respective competitions is the way to go. Sometimes, you'll find that one person can't do it all, and you may need to have a coach for training and someone to help with diet (in the event you find one who is awesome in one area but may lack in another). That's the one issue we have at our faciity - Kirk (our sole trainer) is freaking INCREDIBLE at getting people stronger and to their strength/mass gaining goals at an amazing pace, but he admits he's really bad at helping people with difficult pre-contest diets if they need absolute hand-tailored precision for getting ripped. In which case, he has someone to refer clients to that can help them get in perfect shape to step on stage, as they work together closely and keep everything in line the way it needs to be. If you ever find yourself working with a great coach or a great diet expert, that person should always be very open to working hand-in-hand with anyone else who may be helping in areas that they aren't as well-versed in.

Don't be afraid if it isn't easy to find one person who is perfect in all facets - you may get lucky and find one who can do great on both diet and training, but sometimes, if you want the absolute best, you may want one who handles each, depending on level of commitment to what you're after as well as finances. Though, for most people, simply finding someone who is very good at both will be MUCH better than just trying to go it solo if you need some help with goals that include contest preparation!

Find a trainer who has competed for him/herself. The guy who owns the gym I go to in Phoenix competed and so does a lady trainer I know in Phoenix. In fact, she is in a show right now. The useless trainers are usually the ones in the meat market gyms, so do your research.