Synny's training journal

Ok trainer canceled on me today so had to wing it. Diet again messed up today due to simple fact of work got in the way.... I got busy when it was time to eat part 2 of my lunch next thing I know out and about and missed snack time.... Got home and mowed before was time to go to the trainer so cardio was done. He texted saying he wasn't feeling well and wanted to cancel so I planted my sowed seeds in planters, cleaned up and headed to the gym for what I could remember he had me doing for back day....

Breakfast: 1c cooked steel cut oats, 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp dark chocolate dreams

Snack: 1 organic gala apple, 2 servings protein powder

Lunch: 1c lentil, brown rice and onion mixture

Supper/postworkout: 9 oz sauteed tofu, 1 tsp coconut oil, 3c 50/50 salad mix

Cardio: 20 min elliptical weight loss lvl 5, 50 min yoga, 90 min push mowing lawn

Back/biceps

super set

incline pullups: 3 sets 20 reps

stability ball crunches: 3 sets 20 reps

super set

Assisted pullups: 2 sets 20 reps set at 150 lbs, 1 set 12 reps set at 135 lbs

Hanging leg raises: 3 sets 20 reps

super set

Upright rows: 2 sets 15 lbs 15 reps, 1 set 17.5 lbs 15 reps

Bicep curls: 3 sets 15 lbs 10 reps

giant set

bent over row: 2 sets 20 lbs 12 reps, 1 set 22.5 lbs 12 reps

Ez bar curl: 3 sets 30 lbs 12 reps

cross body hammer curl: 2 sets 12.5 lbs 12 reps, 1 set 15 lbs 12 reps

really tired but really want to go out for an cashew cream cone.... No one wants to go with me and I don't like going alone . High cal day has been moved to tomorrow due to not knowing if the trainer will weight me and such monday. Kinda excited for my cinnamon roll and mac and chreese!!!!!! Think I will even go get a slice of raw cheesecake. Don't worry some greens will make it into my day tomorrow. I love adding peas to my mac and chreese and I will make sure I eat a salad too

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

177.2 not coming off as fast as I like but maybe Monday my trainer will have heard from a trainer who knows more about vegan diets and if not I will show him one and see if we can tweak it.... really need to get a set diet up in place for me to follow. But HELLO HIGH CAL DAY!!!!! Since I can't start off with a cinnamon roll being a good girl and eating my morning oatmeal

I love your absolute gratitude for special treats that you have mindfully picked out for your high calorie day! You are definitely in the mindset of a BBer now! Speaking of which, what is a cashew cream cone? That sounds heavenly if it is what I think it is!

Enjoy your day!

It is a raw ice cream made out of cashews and sweetened with agave. never had it but it looks so yummy!! I did also get a coconutz bar and a iced latte. Made a date tonight to go see Dark Shadows so I will be a good girl and grab some fruit and carrot sticks to munch on instead of anything they have

Well I might not have a job next week.... I opened my mouth and offended my client. Movie date was better! I really enjoyed his company tonight and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I did break down and got a kiddie combo... probably shouldn't have but theater popcorn smelled so enticing! I had a child size root beer too lol.... Was going to make today a total rest day with no gym time but I couldn't help myself

Breakfast: 1c steel cut oats, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tsp coconut oil

Snack: 1 coconutz bar, cinnamon roll, LARGE mocha coconute iced soy latte (enjoyed every moment and the sugar high that followed)

Lunch: 3/4c mac and chreese alfredo style w/ peas and 3 oz sauteed tofu

Snack: same as lunch (was going to have a salad with both but the mix was icky.....)

Movie: kiddie popcorn, kiddie root beer (I know I shouldn't have!!!)

Cardio: 48 min step mill lvl 5

Proud of myself. Woke up to see what kind of damage yesterday had done and the scale said 177.4 I will take it! My trainer will be proud that I didn't go overboard like I could have and deep down wanted to but chose not to. Since today is Sunday that means I got to enjoy my yummy rice flour pancakes!!! It is Mother's Day afterall and I am a fur mommy and had my fur kids wake me up with lots of snuggles and love

Wasn't sure couldn't ask they were so busy and won't let it happen again. I will make sure I take my own since I have a big purse to hit it in just didn't think to make any until after I smelled the popcorn....Trust me I feel bad and didn't want to own up to it but I decided it best if I do so.

Trainer happy with diet plan I found and wants me to push to lose 3 lbs a week so I can reach my goal by Aug 1. He wants me to keep close eye on my diet and scale this week. Talking about giving me homework by the weekend so curious about what that is. I have to bump up the cardio sessions again yucky!!! The price I pay for wanting to hit my goal faster!

Breakfast: 3/4c cooked steel cut oats, 1 tsp coconut oil, 1/2 banana, 1c soy milk

Lunch: 1 apple, 1 banana, 1 orange, 2 servings protein powder, 1/2 tbsp hemp seed

Snack: 3 1/2 dates, 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter

Post workout: 2 servings protein powder

Supper:3c 50/50 mix, 1/2c broccoli, handful dulse, 3/4c dark red kidney beans, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1/2tbsp hemp oil

Snack: 1 apple, 2 servings protein powder

Cardio: 30 min step mill lvl 5 fat burner

Super set

stability ball crunch: 3 sets 35 lbs

flat bench press: 2 sets 30 lbs 20 reps, 1 set 30 lbs 17 reps

Super set

pushups: 3 sets 20 reps

Band flyes: 3 sets 20 reps.

Giant set

reverse flye with band: 3 sets 20 reps

anterior raise to lat raise: 1 set 5 lbs 10 reps, 2 sets 8 lbs 10 reps

ball transfer crunch: 3 sets 10 reps

Giant set

tricep pressdown with band: 3 sets 20 reps

kickbacks: 1 set 5lbs 20 reps, 2 sets 8 lbs 20 reps

standing side crunch: 1 set 30 lbs 15 reps, 2 sets 30 lbs 20 reps

Ok so yesterday felt really bloated and scale reflected it at 179.4 and today I feel less bloated (yay) and scale said 178 even. Glad to feel the bloating going away I was so miserable yesterday. Feeling super tired today and ready for a major pick me up!!!!! I have literally been fighting the urge to go back to bed

Ok I am back to tracking my meals on livestrong so won't be posting on here. Had a good day but can say I did get hungry. I did have a tsp of PB so I could take my supplements so they would absorb better Have a date set up with same guy on Friday. He is really growing on me. I was super tired today and ready for Sunday to get here because I am having a forced rest day due to traveling for graduation. Might get some playground time with my niece (I hope I hope I hope)

Cardio: 35 min walk with dog, 45 min step mill lvl 5 fat burner, no boot camp tonight was going to do an extra 45 on step mill but was worn out so decided against it.

177.2 so far so good! Today might be a bit of a struggle I am only going to get 1284 calories and only 101 g protein... Tomorrow will be better I go back up to 1550 I have to figure out what I am going to eat because well my stomach doesn't tolerate avocado and I am not a fan of raw tomatoes

3lbs a week is alot to do. I have been only trying to do 2 lbs a week, and as you can see that can be a struggle for me. Though I do not have a trainer to answer to: so I am lax in the counting calories and macros.

I am also surprised to hear you say that you were worn out and did not do boot camp nor the stepmill! Way to go to the edge!

Remember to push yourself, but if you feel really fatigue, or if it goes all the way to symptoms of being sick, then make sure you baby yourself and get better! You are one that has learned how to listen to her body, so I won't talk to you about it too much (since I already have in the past LOL!).

Had a tummy issue today and it wasn't from gluten.... Almonds!!! Of all the things to have a sensitivity to it would be almonds!!!! BLAHHHHHHHH! Wolfed down crackers trying to get my tummy to calm down and realized I couldn't have my pecans cause I ate my calories in crackers!!! I am so exhausted today and work was just flat out annoying. Ready for my rest day so I can love on my niece and nephews. Thinking my lowest cal day is placed perfectly because Sundays are my intended rest day where the most I will do is laundry.

Cardio: 50 min yoga, 35 min 3.0 walk, 45 min fat burner lvl 4 step mill

Legs

TKE squats: 2 sets 30 reps supersetted no rest between legs

Box squats: 1 set 65 lbs 20 reps, 2 sets 85 lbs 20 reps

Superset

Walking lunges: 1 set 20 lbs bar down room and back, 2 sets 15 lbs DBs down room and back

Sumo squats with kettlebell: 3 sets 35 lbs 30 reps

Superset

Single leg deadlift: 1 set 25 lb kettlebell 15 reps each leg, 2 sets 35 lbs kettlebell 15 reps each leg

Step up: 3 sets 15 reps each leg

Calf raises: 3 sets 10 reps pigeon toed, 3 sets 10 reps toes forward, 3 sets 10 reps toes pointed out