My friend Nick Scott, Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder

robert

This is a video of my buddy, Nick Scott. Some of you might know him from Bodybuilding.com. We've worked together the past 3 or 4 years for Bodybuilding.com

I just saw him guest pose at a bodybuilding competition in Austin, TX where I now live and he brought the house down with a powerful performance.

He has overcome a lot, but stays positive, is always incredibly upbeat and friendly and he's becoming a great role model for a lot of people.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard about Nick a while back when i saw the trailer for the movie they made about his journey. His story is incredible and he's really inspiring.

I also think its pretty sick to do pullups while also pulling a wheelchair up with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...

Hi buddy!!! Best wishes for a speedy rehab! I'm a wheelchair user too, and I'm looking at new ones for myself, as my old ones are worth throwing away. Looking at the new lightweight folding Wheelchair that doesn't take up much space. Stumbled across the hongkongwheelchair website and they have some great options. Their carbon fiber frames are thin and fold up very compactly. In addition, there are models that weigh less than 20 pounds! That's very little for an electric wheelchair. I will definitely have to buy one of those folding whips that can easily be thrown in the trunk. I hope it will be useful to you as well.