NBA Playoffs 2012

Nice, I had a dream about a 3 way with 2 super hot ladies....

In other news, I am watching game 5 of heat vs pacers and it feels fixed. Like I'm watching WWE.... They are not using Hibbert at all....WTH wouldn't they use him, when they do its an easy bucket every time the heat can't guard him but they are giving him the ball like once every 15 times or less. Poor coaching or rigged NBA? Now I am starting to think that Granger didn't even hurt his ankle.... Now it looks like the Harlem Globe Trotters are playing the Generals....the Pacers are moving out of the way to let lebron and wade score or they wait to do an obvious foul and then wade spins around and throws it up to try and get a dramatic looking and 1 play....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels like that sometimes.

I just think the Heat are a lot better, though not nearly good enough to beat OKC or the Spurs, and as I said earlier, likely not good enough to beat the Celtics either.

What do you think about that Lakers team I assembled?

I think its a little dreamy...haha not like "oh he's so dreamy" but like unrealistic. Plus I dislike the Lakers I would hate for them to reform as a super power so quickly. I also like deron and steve and hope they land on good non-laker teams. Steve should go play for the Nets and they should pick up a few other stars with their limitless salary cap.

Yeah, believe me, I don't want the Lakers to get more powerful or get better anytime soon. I was just thinking about moves they could make before the analysts starting talking about it. I wanted to get a headstart

Interesting Philly win the other day.

Excited for the Spurs vs. OKC match up.

I think the Heat will close it out today. You think we'll see a game 7?

Dang, frustrating game 1 to watch. I turned off half way through the 4th, and didn't miss much. They had such a strong 2nd quarter too.

Spurs....I don't know Spurs may actually be better cut out to beat the Heat than OKC or Boston. Ginobili played his best game all year in game one vs OKC. Its all about who can adapt. They shut down Park and Ginobili stepped up.

So OKC is only good at home? See last nights blow out after being down 0-2 in the series? Damn, they walked all over the Spurs. Im interested to see if the Spurs can re-adjust for game 4. Are you still an OKC believer or do you think Spurs are unbeatable at home?

I just think the teams are so closely matched that the home team will end up winning each game. OKC is good on the road, but San Antonio is better at home than OKC on the road and same case vice versa.

Home team has won every game in the conference finals so far 8-0, factoring both east and west.

Game 5 will be huge!

yeah but the east has been better games. I'm going to watch tonight. The underdogs need to ride the wave from their last home win into their next away game if they are going to have a shot at winning the series.... I am surprised by Boston. I really think they have as much of a shot as the other 4 teams. I wouldn't have said that prior to this series.

I'm officially on the Thunder Bandwagon and I think it is the best bandwagon to be on.

I never really followed them until they played the Lakers in the 2nd round of the playoffs this year. I could probably only name 3 players on their team until a couple of weeks ago. Now I can name pretty much all of them, and they have amazed me throughout these playoffs. They have so much talent, but it is their small market, appreciate each moment, work hard each day, under the radar approach to playing the game that I like so much.

Many are talking about it, and this is a great article.

I'm on the bandwagon now, for all the right reasons. This team does it right:

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/features/sekou_smith/06/07/kevin-durant-oklahoma-city-thunder-future-is-now/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

I say OKC need home court to win, and they will win, but it will take them all 7 games. The heat were lucky to collect themselves and sneak past a streaky Boston team. I didn't watch it because I was working but game 7 looked like a blow out from the score. Did any of you watch it? Was the score a good representation of the game?

Is D.Wade playing injured? If not he has no excuse for sucking so bad. Also why the hell didnt they start Bosh? Okay I see the bringing him off the bench strategy, give the 2nd team some scoring options but this is the NBA, you get 12 players on a team and only 7 of them are allowed to play in the game for some reason. The others are just there to practice with unless an injuring happens.

I'm loving the Durant and Westbrook show. I hope they can still do it in Miami, at least once.

Too many fouls called, and badly called. I watched last nights game at it was, kind of boring even though it was close. Not too many exciting plays or moves. They replayed a LBJ lay-up many times that wasn't impressive at all, probably due to the lack of exciting plays in the game. I feel like the free throw line is crucial in this series. Also looked like Lebron and Wade both felt minor injuries last night. We'll see how they hold up next game. Also Dang Thunder had a huge lead in the start, didn't take long to blow it in the 2nd quarter though. Its a game of runs though I guess.

-Dylan

• 1 month later...

Can't believe the Lakers got Nash and Dwight Howard. Well I can believe it but it sucks I thought deron williams and brooklyn would get him and actually be a decent team this year. I wonder if OKC will still be a force or if they should just skip the regular season and go straight to a Heat vs Lakers final...