Help with an anger issue!!!!!!!!!!

KarakD.

A few months ago someone got into our SUV & stole the change. So when we heard someone screwing around by the vehicles @ 2:30am we peekd out the window. We couldn't see them but heard someone saying "shut the fuck up" & a girl laughing. We called out & asked if everything was ok, only to realize it was our a'hole neighbor's kid. He was drunk & replied "I'm going to burry you". Then he drove through his parents front lawn.

As far as we can tell he hasn't gotten into trouble & no one was killed. His parents prob don't even know/care about him driving drunk.

So why does it PISS ME OFF SO MUCH!?!?!?! I'm so angry at the little sh!t - I want to punch him in the face for driving that girl home drunk.

Hubby wants to talk to his parents but I think it's best to leave it go. I told him if we see him driving drunk again we are calling the cops.

I just can't seem to resolve this issue. It's not good to be this angry.

His parents prob don't even know/care about him driving drunk....Hubby wants to talk to his parents

Talk to the parents. This is their job. If they care about their kid, they'll get involved. If they don't, put your local police on speed dial and get them involved the second the whippersnapper steps out of line again. If you were able to positively ID the kid that fateful night, and especially if your husband could, too, then take a few minutes and go down to the appropriate police station and file a report/complaint. They may not be able to take any action to your satisfaction at the moment but it will start a file on the kid and establish a precedent. Any future complaints will be added to this file and when he gets enough, even if he has managed to avoid actual arrest up to that point, he will be identified as a "Nuisance" by the cops. They WILL be able to take action at that point, either against the kid or the parents, and no matter what happens, you'll have a paper trail that backs you up so you don't come off looking like a nuisance, yourself, to the hard working local law enforcement. I've had stalkers, I know how this works. Good luck.

Baby Herc

PS: I just visualized you guys keeping your garden hose charged and ready in the front yard so you can run out and blast him in the face if he trespasses again. Works on cats.

This is a lose lose situation. The parents are jerks & they are raising a jerk.

Sorry to hear that but, yeah, it's out there. Hey, maybe they'll move!

If we see him driving drunk again, we are reporting the car. Let's just hope

that he doesn't drink & drive again.

Sounds like a plan. I still like the hose idea. So long as he doesn't enjoy it like some people.

Baby Herc

The way I deal with this kind of situation (and by that, I mean, the fact that 99.9999% of the planet is populated by garbage) is to crawl up in a ball in the corner of my bedroom and rock backwards and forwards crying.

The way I deal with this kind of situation (and by that, I mean, the fact that 99.9999% of the planet is populated by garbage) is to crawl up in a ball in the corner of my bedroom and rock backwards and forwards crying.

Crawling up in a ball never really worked for me. When I get angry I start lifting weights

Crawling up in a ball never really worked for me. When I get angry I start lifting weights

I must be on a different planet: 99.9% of the folks I meet are kind and fun. On the rare occasion that I cross paths with a dipshit, however, I go into the garage and turn on large, nasty power tools and build things. Then, I bring other ones out into the garden and clean that up. Then, I lift. Then, I go for a walk. Then, I watch Lewis Black stand up comedy. If I'm still pissed, there's always Imperial Russian Stout and an early bedtime. Usually, though, I can keep the dipshit population in my life down to a minimum by spending less time online and more time on the trails.

Keep us posted on the Shepherd puppy developments, KarakD.!

Baby Herc