Greetings!

lotus_blue

Hello From Massachusetts!

I have been "lurking" on this site for quite a while now and finally decided it was time to register and say hello. I have been vegan for two years (this month is my veganniversary) and last month I quit smoking and joined a gym. I am working with a personal trainer who I love -- she royally kicks my butt and it's awesome: I've never felt better in my life. I hope to bulk up my scrawny frame and continue to feel and look better. It was actually a member on this site, whose photos I saw, that inspired me to take this step. I looked at him and said "I want a body like THAT!"

Personally, I am 29, Buddhist, happily partnered, a bookworm, a poet, love animals, and I'm a kick-a** cook.

It's great to be here! I look forward to taking this journey with all of you.

Peace & Best Wishes,

Donn

Welcome Donn!

Great to have you here! I'm glad the people here on this forum were able to inspire you to take your health and training to the next level. We love to hear that. That's why we're here, to inspire and motivate one-another....and to have fun chatting about being vegan and active in sports.

Thanks for the introduction. We look forward to hearing more from you.

I've been to Massachusetts...great place!

Welcome aboard!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

And yes, finbarrio, I live in the Boston area (Cambridge). I'm a recent East Coast transplant from Iowa, and I've never been to the Cape! I can't wait to go, I've heard it's beautiful!

It's great to be with such a supportive team. Thank you all again!