Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 99  Next
 Post subject: Re: Synny's training journal
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:46 pm 
Elephant

Long day. Started out with downpours moved to sunny and really humid.... I just have to make it through tomorrow!!!!!

Cardio: 30 min walk around track before yoga, 55 min yoga, 45 min step mill fat burner lvl 4, 15 min walk with teddy

Back/biceps
superset
band rows: 3 sets 20 reps
stability ball crunches: 3 sets 25
superset
bent over row: 1 set 45 lbs 20 reps, 1 set 65 lbs 20 reps, 1 set 65 lbs 15 reps
assisted pullups: 3 sets 20 reps
superset
back extension: 3 sets 8 lbs 20 reps
upright dumbbell rows: 3 sets 15 lbs 20 reps
superset
band reverse flyes: 3 sets 20 reps
dumbbell bicep curl: 3 sets 15 lbs 20 reps
giant set:
band straight arm pressdown: 3 sets 20 reps
hammer curl: 3 sets 15 lbs 20 reps
plank: 1 set 90 sec, 1 set 45 sec on stability ball, 1 set 60 sec on stability ball

I feel like I am forgetting an exercise... I really need to have him write down all I do and such instead of me trying to remember lol. I impressed him tonight when I did a full plank at 90 sec. I guess none of his other clients can do that. He decided to challenge me and had me prop up on a ball and do a full plank that way. First one was a bit shaky second one I said 60 sec and not to steady the ball in any way. I told him some how some way I was going to do any challenge he put in front of me even if I face plant in the process. I did complain about my wrist getting a little sore but it wasn't enough to stop me. My determination is growing stronger the more I work with my trainer and I think it is because for the first time I have someone outside of my head pushing me past way out of my comfort zone. I have 2 days to drop to either 170 or down into the 160s so that I can officially say I have lost 100 lbs!!!

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:00 am 
Rabbit

Good luck with the 100-lbs-lost milestone, that's a huge accomplishment!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:14 am 
Elephant

Thanks :) I know if I dont reach it I won't best myself up over out cause I have all next week to do it

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:30 am 
Rabbit

Agreed, it doesn't matter at which exact time you'll reach it. It's amazing that you've come this far already, that you kept it up, and that you are still going strong. You should be super proud of yourself!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:33 am 
Elephant

I am proud of myself each and everyday.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:56 am 
Elephant

Me too! She is such an inspiration to me! I just love the tenacity she has for pushing herself (helps to remind me of myself at times).

Now, were your feet up on the stability ball or your hands?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:04 am 
Elephant

Elbows in the ball. Will try feet next time

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:33 am 
Elephant

Cant say enough how amazing your story is!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/doctorvannostrand100

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:55 am 
Elephant

I kinda sit here and think what if I had gone on the biggest loser.... would I have rocked it this hard and pushed like I have by myself and now with my trainer? Mostly I am glad I didn't because I don't think they would have alotted for a vegan diet on the show even though Bob himself claimed vegan for a while before giving up.

Today is my high cal sugar high day and WOW I love the sugar rush. Going to have to give up on it really soon again which is going to make me cry but it will be for the best. I will use Mud Pie bakery for important birthday parties only and will continue to go see them but only for coffee and a piece of fruit if they have some. Now that I am almost broke of my chips addiction next will be my sugar cravings which hit me super hard! Might have to up my cinnamon and magnesium intake to help get me through for a while. Those seemed to help a while back when I did break my sugar addiction until I was working 3 jobs and slammed 4-5+ amps a day to function. Lord I look back on my life and I wonder how I am still alive!!!!! I feel like I am in a confessional booth at the moment and feel the need to get a lot of things off my chest to help forgive and move on from where I used to be

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:30 pm 
Elephant

in the biggest loser they lose in a vacuum with ideal circumstances, youve done this through your real life challenges which makes it even more incredible!

https://www.youtube.com/user/doctorvannostrand100

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:42 pm 
Elephant

I know. I don't think I could have left my mom or dog for that long with no contact. I would have begged to go home lol

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:43 pm 
Elephant

Wow all I can say is I really didn't like today's food depression!! High calorie morning and now I regret it dearly but to late now. I was at the gym and ended up talking to the chick I refer to as barbie.... turns out she is super nice. She was interested in how a vegan could do it and when I showed her some pics she was amazed. Not a convert but impressed lol.

Cardio: 15 min air bike at work was utterly bored out of my mind, 30 min elliptical interval program broke up into 15 min segments, 45 min fat burner program lvl 5 step mill

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:02 am 
Elephant

HIKING DAY HIKING DAY HIKING DAY!!!!!! I have sooo missed hitting the trails! I am going nothing is stopping me not even going by myself! I have missed hiking so much I think it has been depressing me. And since it is already warm and humid I have a packet of Vega electrolyte hydrator ready for a bottle of water :) going to lug some carrots with me so I can feed the bison while I am there. It always puts me in a state of serene calm being near them. I love when they let me pet them for a brief moment or when they give my hand a lick while getting a piece of carrot. Always a slight bonding moment

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:38 pm 
Elephant

like you are one with the universe.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:55 pm 
Elephant

Hiking always centers me. Granted I picked up some bloodsucking disease tag along but they didn't get to feast any hahahaha. Going to be bad to admit but I finally got male attention I have been lacking (11 month dry spell)!!!! And lord it was nice. Was weird when he picked me up like I was nothing and carried me around. I even gave him a back massage :D. I feel more confident in myself now thanks to this guy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 99  Next