Just...Wow! Videos that inspire

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

- Any time I think I can't keep on going on with my training to try and make progress, I watch this, eat a plateful of humble pie, and get my ass back in gear.

Yeah, I still keep failing to actually embed YouTube clips properly, not sure what I always do wrong, someday I'll get it figured out

- Any time I think I can't keep on going on with my training to try and make progress, I watch this, eat a plateful of humble pie, and get my ass back in gear.

Yeah, I still keep failing to actually embed YouTube clips properly, not sure what I always do wrong, someday I'll get it figured out

I rarely say this out loud, Ryan, but FUCKING AWESOME! I really needed to see this right now. Thank you. Thank you for the man, thank you for the Encouraging Kitties, thank you for the reminder that So-Called Experts Don't Know What They're Talking About (Like Effed Up Yoga Instructors). I can't believe anyone who dared to call themselves an instructor turned this guy away. Patience and belief put men on the moon.

Baby Hercules

Edited by Baby Hercules

Awesome. Love this: "Just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I won't be able to do it SOME day."

• 3 weeks later...