New Vegan in NYC

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

BigRed
Rabbit

New Vegan in NYC

#1 Postby BigRed » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:28 am

Greetings Forum! I've been following the forum for the past month now and feel like I'm ready to dive in. I was lacto-ovo vegetarian for 9 years, have been eating more and more meals vegan over the year and officially made the switch to full vegan 2 weeks ago, in no small part inspired by you guys! I've exercised on and off for years but am now inspired to make a full regular habit of it. I've been very impressed with the vibe here on the forum - seems very supportive. Looking forward to becoming more involved here!

Cheers!

robert
Site Admin

Re: New Vegan in NYC

#2 Postby robert » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Welcome to the vegan world and welcome to our community!

Thanks for joining us. Hope you enjoy it here.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

BigRed
Rabbit

#3 Postby BigRed » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks Robert for the warm welcome! Excited about the journey!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#4 Postby C.O. » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey Big Red, what's your name? I am also in NYC. Have you ever gone to any of the vegan drinks meet ups? Fun stuff and very informational too, lots of groups come out to spread the word on different causes. If you need the info write me back and i'll make sure to get it out to ya, they happen at least monthly.

-Dylan

Return to “Introductions”