Help

catmogg

Hello!! I met Robert on another forum and he suggested i come here and ask you lot to help sort me out!!

I dont really have a fitness plan or anything... I got a bit put off taking exercise by when i was young. I tend to associate it with pain, humiliation and failure!! I do walk my dog for at leat an hour a day and i have a relatively active life... Oh okay, im useless.

The thing is, ive realised that to stay healthy i really do need to take some exercise and um, well... i'd also like to improve my body shape too. I'm 5.6 and im 7 stone 11 so i dont really need to loose weight i dont think. I'd just like to tone up what i've got, without putting on any bulk. I'd particularly like toned arms and legs. Lol.

So, um , help??

Welcome to our forum!

Great to have you here! There are lots of sections for specific topics so you might find a lot of your questions answered already, so read through and see what you can find.

We're here to help, motivate, inspire, and have fun.

I hope to continue to see you around the forum.

Have a great day and I hope you're able to find a good exercise program that suits your interests and schedule. Cool that you are walking the dog for an hour, that is a good place to start.

All the best!

-Robert