This is a very though provoking topic. I have often felt like my idea of the "meaning of life" was less formulated than the average person's. Grow up, create a career for yourself, fall in love, find a good wife, have children, raise them well, wash, rinse, repeat.
That being said I put people at the highest of my priority list.
1. Continue to make my parents proud.
2. Be a better brother to my sister.
3. Not lose touch with close friends and show them how valuable they are.
4. Fall in love and nurture that love into a marriage.
5. Have children 1-3 (hopefully have my first within the next 4 years or less).
6. Be an amazing father and raise my kids to be intelligent, caring, and fun.
7. Be financially stable, be able to provide everything that my family, current and future will ever need.
8. Own my own business or be in a position where I can make real decisions and create real change.
9. Volunteer on a large scale, where my role makes a major impact. Possibly running my own event, annual event, charity or organization designed to be doing good for either people, animals or the environment or all of the above.
10. Continue to travel and experience other cultures and environments. I'd like my future wife and children to also enjoy these experiences with me.
11. I want to have all my hair with out rogaine, my sexual vitality without viagra, and to be able to snowboard and play soccer still past age 50.
12. I want to be able to look back at my life once a year, every year, and feel like I am making progress, living my life to the fullest, and that I have no regrets.
Yeah that's about it, nothing too crazy right?
Great, Dylan. What's on your F*ck It List?