Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine hit newsstands this week!

robert

Has anyone seen it at the store yet? I haven't seen it yet, but I haven't been out looking. I'm traveling but will swing by a store in a couple of days to pick up a copy.

I've from others, and have seen photos texted to me from people who have already seen Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine at Whole Foods Market or other stores.

Awesome to have another ALL VEGAN Magazine out there!

http://www.veganhealthandfitnessmag.com/

You can subscribe as well, including right now for only $10, rather than the usual price of around $20.

Enjoy!

That's great, Robert!

One suggestion, a little one that will make a huge impact: smile! Smile when you get photographs taken. Grin your ass off, in fact. People assess in less than a second, visually. One a primal level, they internally mirror the emotion they see in the faces of ads. That's why the guy using product X is always frowning and the guy using product Y is always smiling in product Y's commercials. They want people to associate happiness, solutions, and relief with product Y. The brain registers emotions first in the limbic area, it doesn't get around to reasoning from the neocortex until much, much later. That's why commercials are so loud, bright, fast, motion-oriented, and obnoxiously upbeat. Grab the limbic first!

I suspect your goal is to look tough to prove that vegans are such but, believe me, your muscles are speaking volumes--Don't interrupt! Your audience's neocortices will get around to figuring out the bodybuilding part of the equation in a minute or two. Right now, show them all how great it feels to be vegan, how happy you are in that lifestyle, and what a relief it is to be so healthy both mentally and physically. Be the happy "after photo" that folks will be automatically trying on in their minds.

Last but not least, you look so wonderful when you smile. You've got an electric one. It's easy to see your dynamic personality and enthusiasm shine through those pearly whites. Be magnetic, approachable. You're recruiting minds and bodies out there. Where the minds go, the bodies will follow. Make them want to follow you because they want to feel as good as you look. Aren't you having the time of your life? Show us!

Baby Herc

Edited by Baby Hercules

I didn't decide the photo. There were about 800 taken and I smiled in many of them. That's just the one the magazine decided to use for the cover.

I do tend to smile more often than not

Smile in them all and they won't have a choice!

Baby Herc

They don't let me. When I do photos, the photographers often request that I don't smile. When I photos on my own, I tend to always smile.

Any chance they are distributed to the U.K? There are quite a few health food stores on the island where I live but haven't noticed it in any of themmmm.. hohum!

Not at the moment, but you can contact the magazine directly and ask them about it. For now I believe they are just offering digital copies for international customers, due to the extreme costs of shipping to send them abroad.

But you could always follow up with them directly and present some stores to them and they could go from there.

Thanks!

Yeah, I asked her about shipping overseas and she said subscriptions would be more like $50 than $10, but I'm sure you could still get the physical copy of the magazines, it's just a lot more expensive due to the actual shipping costs.

Also, I think stores like www.veganproteins.com will be selling individual copies too, and perhaps that could be slightly more affordable.

It is very new, but in due time, I imagine it will start making its way to other countries. That would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...