Pacquiao vs The Undefeated Vegan

Bradley is vegan and undefeated and about to take on one of the best fighters of all time. I know some of you all will be cheering for Bradley. Not sure Pacman is still in his prime, his last fight was really tough.

Any predictions on which event will get more viewers the pacquiao fight or game 7 of Heat vs Celtics?

-Dylan

Bradley wins!

I don't follow boxing, but like many other vegan sports new stories, this should be good for the movement. Totally mainstream athletes embracing it and in this case, beating one of the best in the world.

Totally controversial result but that doesn't take away the fact that Bradly fought well and now has the belt! Huge win for vegans. There will definitely be a rematch. Both fighters agreed to a rematch right after the fight. Kinda lame because I would rather have seen Mayweather fight one of these guys. Pacquiao is getting older. I think a Pac vs Mayweather fight is long over due. Maybe Pacquiao should just retire and go back to running the Philippines.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I suppose the controversy has been somewhat settled since the fight was officially reviewed by the WBO's and the five member panel unanimously declared Pac-Man the winner.

I was absolutely shocked when I heard them announce that Bradley had won. Even the guys in his corner had defeat written all over their faces before hearing the decision. He won MAYBE 1 round of that fight...

They aren't returning the belt to Pacquiao are they? Either way both men agreed to a rematch, I hope they stick to that decision with no funny business. I think the belt should go to the first one to knock the other one off his feet.

-Dylan