Hello Everybody

workforit11

Hello, I am new to fitness, never worked out a day in my life and I feel like I need some change. I am 21 5'11" to 6'0" and about 190 lbs. I currently follow a pescatarian diet followed with some dairy products, hoping to stop dairy all together. I really don't know where to start, I joined a gym that doesn't open until early August, and I really just want to get in shape and feel healthy and be comfortable with my body. I don't know whether to Juice, set up a diet or anything like that. I am kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to fitness.

I would really appreciate any advice that anyone might have.

Thank You

-Luis

Check out on the home page robert's video on workout that you can do anywhere. That's a good place to start while you wait for your gym to start. Also look in the fitness journal challenge section. Not only has he posted some different workouts to get started getting into shape with, you can also look at tons of different forum members journals, many of them have posted often with different workout routines. You should be able to tell who is more advanced and who is more new to working out. I would say the key is to start light to make sure you don't injure yourself as you are introducing your muscles to working out.

Welcome to the forum. Ask questions to anyone, most everyone is pretty friendly and willing to help.

Cheers,

Dylan