Another newbie

musclegrrrl

So I guess I'm supposed to tell a little about myself...

I'm 43 years old, been vegetarian for about a year now, and just began a serious weight training program about 5 weeks ago. I'm came here because I wanted to pick up some training tips and advice since I'm pretty much going it alone.

I have lifted in the past, but never really stuck with it. I have a new attitude, new body (lost 150 lbs) and have been active and doing a lot of cardio and sculpt type work, along with yoga, for the past 3-1/2 years.

I tend to build muscle relatively easily - my goals are to shape and define rather than simply build bulk. I am also working on strength, as my bulk belies my strenth - I look stronger than I am

On the personal front - I'm married, mother of 1 (daughter, 24 years old) and have 3 dogs, 3 cats, a bird and a turtle that share my house with me and my DH.

So I guess that about covers my intro - any questions, just ask me

Welcome Sally!

Great to have you here. I'm sure you'll pick up all kinds of tips from the forum. Feel free to read through the topics and post any of your own questions. Some days are quieter than others, but eventually your questions will get answered.

I hope you have a great time on the forum and get to know some of the members here.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Rob