Pomegranate juice is the fountain of youth!

• 4 weeks later...

yawn.

Pomegranate juice is awesome and has all sorts of health benefits. It tastes great and is much more nutritious than most other juices.

I'm not sure why the uninformed opinion of some random lawyer is of any interest to anyone in the health or fitness community.

yawn.

Pomegranate juice is awesome and has all sorts of health benefits. It tastes great and is much more nutritious than most other juices.

I'm not sure why the uninformed opinion of some random lawyer is of any interest to anyone in the health or fitness community.

I would argue that it is barely more nutritious than many other juices, and certainly not as healthy as eating whole fruits. Plus POM is an unpleasant company in general, so I am glad someone put a stop to their false advertising.

Nope, no its not, its good for you, but its just juice. Judge Chappell puts the gavel down on Pom.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/05/22/pom-not-so-wonderful-judge-rules-juices-health-claims-are-misleading/

I had a supervisor who grew up in Iran. He told me that pomegranates are as common there as apples are here. People there still get sick and grow old.

Haha I thought it was a humorous story. Whether its beneficial knowledge to the health community or not, meh, this is a forum community, sometimes its just enjoyable to share random stuff with each other right?

-Dylan

Eating whole fruits is definitely more nutritious than drinking fruit juice!

But it is still a shame to see government bureaucrats hating on a natural fruit juice, especially given the state of food, health, and fitness in this country. I think their time and resources could be better spent.

I'm not familiar with the POM company either. What kind of animal testing were they involved with?