One more thing, my fat

It's something I've never asked before as I really didn't expect this to happen.

I went down from 220lbs to 165lbs and lost fat just about everywhere, but I still have a bit of a stomach. Not as bad as it used to be but still..

I've split my training into cardio for the mornings and weights for the early evening. Though I wanted to ask if I can still shift the gut and put on muscle at the same time or should I really concentrate on loosing that first?

I've also heard, though I don't know if it's true or not, that soy can add fat in some people. I use quite a bit of it, tempeh, milk and so on. Should I try and switch to rice milk or something?

Tofu does not make you fat. It will just make you gay. I'm always amazed by some of the things I find on the internet.

In all seriousness tho, tofu will not make you fat. I do not know if you are male or female... but here is an article in a women's 'muscle mag' suggesting foods that potentially helps with fat burning - tofu included in the list.

Japanese eat tofu/soy as one of their staples, and they tend to be slimmer than North Americans. They've been eating tofu for many generations so I think they would know if it had any real ill effects. I think different people are just predisposed to carry weight in certain areas, and will unfortunately lose it there last.

If you are not a beginner in working out then it will be difficult to lose weight and gain strength at the same time... so pick your goal (priority) and work towards that. You can switch gears and revamp your goals anytime.

It is probably a good idea to incorporate weight lifting even if you are trying to lose weights so that you don't 'lose' muscle tho.

aaahahahahahaha tofu makes you gay. I was wondering why I keep having a craving for penis... Beans including soy/tofu sometimes can cause bloating when eaten in large amounts. Shouldn't effect weight at all though. But in large amounts it has been known to make people feel or look fat haha. Tofu is great stuff though. I think the best advice is just make sure you are eating a wide variety of foods, specifically plant based whole foods. Too much of any thing is usually not a good thing right?

-Dylan

aaahahahahahaha tofu makes you gay. I was wondering why I keep having a craving for penis... Beans including soy/tofu sometimes can cause bloating when eaten in large amounts. Shouldn't effect weight at all though. But in large amounts it has been known to make people feel or look fat haha. Tofu is great stuff though. I think the best advice is just make sure you are eating a wide variety of foods, specifically plant based whole foods. Too much of any thing is usually not a good thing right?

-Dylan

Apart from penis?