Finding Ultra by Rich Roll

I just got this book. I met Rich last year while living in LA. He seems like a really nice guy.

He was considered one of the World's 25 fittest men a couple of year ago.

Check out the trailer for his new book, Finding Ultra:

Nice, I want to read that. Judging from the video that guy is ridiculous. Time to check out if the library carries it yet.

PS- another great post about a non-bodybuilding athlete. Really there is a huge potential to grow this website to a wider audience. There are tons of non-bodybuilders already on here but there must be more ways to reach out to the rest of the vegan athletic community. I'll brainstorm and get back to you.

-Dylan

Yeah, Rich has been on the scene for a few years now, and starting to make some noise.

He's kicking butt and he's in his mid-40's, has a family with a bunch of kids, works, etc. but still became one of America's Fittest Men. He's been real nice to me on Twitter and in person during our brief meeting.

The book JUST came out, like a matter of perhaps 2 weeks ago, so I'm not sure if libraries would have it yet. It is by a major publisher so perhaps.

I've got it at home. I'll start to peek at it soon.

• 3 weeks later...

It was a pretty good and fast read. I have nothing but respect for Mr. Roll and his abilities. I wish it had a little more about the time talking about his transition to both vegan and triathlete but it pretty much jumps form pre vegan/triathlete to doing the ultra man.

• 3 weeks later...