Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dylan Kasprzyk's Brooklyn Training Journal
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:50 pm 
VBB Moderator

Had a couple of quality workouts with @iamnickjackson this week so today since I have to lift some boxes at work tonight im just going to do abs and push ups around the house. Been awesome having robert in town. We watched Italy beat up Germany yesterday and went to Vegan Drinks NYC last night, good times.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 am 
VBB Moderator

If you are interested in a fun way to get an intense abs workout try inner-tubing down the river in a tube that isn't inflated all the way. This was not intentional of course, caught a leak in my tube but my abs are so sore today. Seriously this is the way to an 8-pack while having fun in the sun. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

hotdog bun!

Haha. That was a funny story today :)

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:34 pm 
VBB Moderator

Note to self, remember to sleep. I am dead tired but about to go force a workout. Doing arms tonight, first soccer game of the new season tomorrow....and no keeper....we are going to get murdered.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 am 
Site Admin

How did the game go?

Get some rest, bro.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:15 am 
VBB Moderator

We got body-bagged. We had no keeper so we took turns in goal and lost 1-7. Coming off a really solid 4th place last season but with mostly new players, it was really fun to get back out there and play but kind of a frustrating start.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:40 am 
VBB Moderator

Got called a hunk today, 2nd time probably in my life, not going to lie it felt damn good. I'm not the hunk type. Funny I never hear anyone being called that except for in cheesy movies really.
I've been cooking more which I think has been helping me eat less processed foods for the most part. Got this disappointing healthy grains mix though that has way too much orzo and way to little of all the other ingredients: quinoa, lentils, barley, one other thing I can't remember.
Back to the gym tomorrow, I gotta man-date.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:31 pm 
VBB Moderator

Went hiking at breakneck ridge. Solid and fun outdoor workout. Just did a short 2.4 mile hike. The 1st Mile or so was actual rock climbing though and it was warm out so I sweated out a few gallons it felt like haha. Went swimming in the river after the hike, that was amazing except I got some cuts on my hands and feet from rocks in the river and Im not sure how clean the water was so I hope I didn't catch anything horrible.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:45 am 
Site Admin

What's up, hunk?

How's the BK these days?

I think I'll be in town 2 or 3 times over the next few weeks. Mike Edwards says hi too. His wedding is 2.5 weeks away.

Say hi to the NYC crew for me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:57 pm 
VBB Moderator

Comedy show went very well!

I went to Philly and attended part of a weightloss managment conference. While staying in the hotel I got in one work out. Swimming! I love swimming (not super great at it though) and I rarely get to do it. I got in 40 laps, and then was corrected that a lap is down AND back so I got in 20 laps.... But I definitely felt it. Worked my muscles and was winded.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:07 pm 
VBB Moderator

Starting to slack due to crazy work schedule....ugh. Gotta find time and energy to workout! Soccer game wednesday, my team did slightly less pathetic without me plus 3 that missed our first game improving from 1-7 loss first game to 3-7 loss 2nd game. Hopefully everyone will be in attendance this week and we will grab our first win of the season.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 pm 
VBB Moderator

My soccer team got our first win of the season and I got a goal and an assist so I was pretty content. Had some heavy crates fall on my head at work 4 of them about 40 lbs each (ouch). I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Didnt go to a doctor but I filed a report at work just in case symptoms arise later. So thankful to be okay, and so angry at co-workers for not being safe and stacking them poorly as well as way to high.
Finding time to workout and to cook proper meals is hard lately. I'll figure out a way to work them in though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Damn son. Hope your head is OK!

Perhaps I'll see you next week. Sorting out my NYC plans.

Have a good one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:34 am 
VBB Moderator

My head is okay. Got kinda a knot in my back today but hopefully that is nothing too geez. Woke up crack of dawn and got in a workout before heading to the beach all day and then work all night. I think maybe the 40 min nap I took at the beach my have messed up my back. Got on a foam roller at Miho's tonight. Those things seem to help quite a bit. I'd recommend them to anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

Foam roll it out, dogg!

Be well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next