NYC Vegan Restaurants

LMNgetfit

I'm currently in route to NYC with my hubby and girls ages 8 & 10. We are a open for suggestions for vegan/mixed places to eat....casual, fancy, trendy, local- open to all! We will be hungry and ready for adventure! We tried Nizza in Theater District previously and had a delicious meal (GF veg pizza!)!!!

Our itinerary has us staying in Midtown with a Yankees game one evening.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Lisa

Oh there are soooo many good ones...staying in midtown though...hmm. Cinnamon snail, Blossom, Red Bamboo, Zen palate, candle 79.

Good places to start. If you can venture out of midtown then Food Swings (kids will love this place), buddha bodai, MOB's, brooklyn mac, vinnie's pizza.

-Dylan

Caravan of Dreams is good, I 2nd that. Also Here are some other restaurants in seattle that I love. Some of them are specifically vegetarian/vegan others have great options and/or you may have to ask them to leave out or swap an ingredient or 2.

Portage Bay: breakfast food with all you can eat toppings bar, tons of different fruit you can add to pancakes or waffles or eat as a side.

Cafe Flora: vegetarian specific, lots of good stuff here.

Plum Bistro: very healthy place.

Marination mobile: voted best food truck in the US 2 different years. I agree with it. Its Korean-mexican fusion. Many of their dishes have a tofu option.

Golden Singha: My favorite Thai place in Seattle and lots of their dishes have tofu options.

Happy eating,

-Dylan