Random late-night thoughts

C.O.

without 8-pack abs. Many of us will actually find you more attractive without them .

We just won't admit it to our buddies, or be seen with you in public, or stop making you the butt of our jokes.

Puh-lease. Sack up and love who you wanna love. There's variety out there for a reason.

Baby Herc

What?! I was being sincere. The last couple lines were my true feelings. The joke wasn't even mine. Oh geez ladies you took the wrong part of the post seriously and didn't get the point. I was trying to say that body image should not be such a concern. That's all. I love you ladies, in all shapes and sizes

The joke wasn't even mine.

Wow. Really? Your'e gonna use that tired, worn out excuse? "Don't blame me, I'm not the one belittling people based on their appearance, I'm just spreading the joke around." "Don't blame me, I'm not prejudiced against gays, I just have this screensaver of Anderson Cooper mistreating his horse because it's ironic." "Don't blame me for the guy going around beating homeless people, I didn't hold the video camera, I just helped it go viral." You "blameless" folks sure have a lot of company.

Baby Herc

Edited by Baby Hercules

What the hell.... flame trolls would love you guys.... Okay I'm sorry. You both took the post completely wrong or what I was trying to write can out wrong at 3am. I am sorry that I offended anyone, seriously I am.

What the hell.... flame trolls would love you guys....You both took the post completely wrong or what I was trying to write can out wrong at 3am.

Gonna go down swingin', eh?

Hey, I'm no saint: I used to be part of the problem, too, laughing nonchalantly along at jokes that hurt many of my friends. When I took a closer look at the situation, and really listened to my friends in quiet moments, I decided to turn over a new leaf and even speak up for them when they weren't around. I'm just getting started with this new found activism so I hope my voice, as it were, becomes more elegant as I go along.

Those of us who, by nature of our chosen vocation, have a regular audience who tunes in with eager ears have a spectacular opportunity, have you noticed? Good luck with your stand up career in New York.

I am sorry that I offended anyone, seriously I am.

On behalf of my friends, accepted. May you have all daughters so that one day, you'll understand.

Baby Herc

The intent on my original post was to be taking a stance against the joke. Not sure how it got misinterpreted the opposite way. Probably because I wrote it at 3am and didn't articulate it clearly. Never the less I now wish I had never included the joke in the post at all. I think a couple of you now have a tarnished view of me and I think it all came out of miscommunication.

-Dylan