Sinus probs

Was wondering if anyone had any tips for sinus probs...... I've been left with severe sinus pain in my left side over my cheek and eye since a recent ear and sinus infection and my naturopath and doc think it could be due to a cyst that was found last year, which has been aggravated and is pressing on my optic nerve.

Anyone have any ideas of what to do for sinus pain or sinusitis. I've tried irrigating it frequently with salt water and had some reiki and lymphatic drainage, but it seems to be getting worse.

Thanks

What did the doctor say to do?

If you are getting it to drain I would definitely continue with the irrigation. If you can handle spicy food it might be a good idea eat some to also continue to make it drain. If I were you I would stay away from Sudafed because it dries up the mucus that is working to drain the infection out.

Thanks everyone for the help. Have tried everything from holistic and herbal remedies, and was also on several courses (reluctantly) of antibotics, but for some reason nothing seems to be working. Am keeping up the irrigation in the hope that it works.