Needing Fitness Competition Advice,Tips,References....**

I am looking to train for my very first fitness competition starting next week.. Im trying to soak in all I can. I dont have a coach or a trainer. I think with a little direction and some accountability I can work it on my own. Fitness is my life. Health is my life. Everything I see is for herbivores..So chicken and fish etc. Im looking for a regimen I can follow for diet,weight and cardio. I dont have far to go to be ready..but have far to go to be ready at the same time lol! I hate that bodybuilding.com has more info and reference than veganbodybuilding.com because then I have to sift through the diet plans. Anyways Thanks a bunch!! Any tips, suggestions, references etc are greatly appreciated.

Cut all starchy carbs and grains. Drink at least a gallon of water each day. post photos lets see how yu look. Also get someone to work on posing with you. This close minimum 1 hour a week. Also get someone to help you with your final show prep. You need to make sure yu push any extra water. What show are you doing?