Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 99  Next
 Post subject: Re: Synny's training journal
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:04 am 
Elephant

Ok officially ready to start my diet change tomorrow!! And after having an image burned into my eyes I am soooo ready to diet harder!!! If crack is illegal, butt crack should be too!!! I seriously almost lost my breakfast from that image.....

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:09 pm 
Elephant

Boring day at work. Been teased with rain all day long still nothing...... been eating on watermelon and cantaloupe all day long. Just haven't really wanted much of anything else.

Cardio: 25 min walk run 1.19 mile with Teddy, 19 min walk run 1.19 by myself. I am really proud of Teddy since this was our first time running together and had a run in with a bunny who distracted him. Poor baby crashed out in front of the fridge as soon as we got back lol. I hope he is up for running more

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:25 pm 
Elephant

Rough patches throughout the entire day.... and day 1 of new diet well I forgot to get a few things.......but didn't cheat and did good. Trainer decided that since neither of us wanted to listen to the powerlifters lift and drop weights we took to the streets for run/walk cardio combo. So for an hour we kept moving he even threw in 50 yards of walking lunges for good measure lol. Got home and took mom's teacup poms for a run up to the top of the street than back and grabbed Teddy for a little jaunt and brought the male pom with us cause he was still hyper. All the dogs are laying down napping!!!! Tomorrow I will do today's workout at the gym. I get off cheaper with the trainer this week :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:54 pm 
Elephant

I honestly feel like I have been moving an entire house with my legs... I guess this is to be expected when learning to run???? Today was a off day at work due to stuck in docs office so long. Late for my afternoon snack which started making me cranky and wanted to stop anywhere for something bad but didn't. Don't feel like I did a good workout today but I know I did. I didn't have my trainer there pushing me harder.... Ready to get my legs thrashed tomorrow!!!

Cardio: 55 min boot camp, 20 min am walk with Teddy cause I wasn't feeling like running, 30 min walk run (2 min walk 2 min run alternating)

Chest/shoulders/triceps
Machine chest press: 75 lbs 15 reps, 90 lbs 10 reps, 75 lbs 15 reps (90 didn't feel good even with doing just 10 so went back to 75)
reverse crunch: 3 sets 20 reps
Machine chest fly: 50 lbs 15 reps, 60 lbs 12 reps, 70 lbs 12 reps
crunch: 3 sets 20 reps
Dumbbell incline press:25 lbs 15 reps, 30 lbs 12 reps, 30 lbs 12 reps
hanging knee raise: 3 sets 20 reps
superset
shoulder press:15 lbs 15 reps, 20 lbs 12 reps, 20 lbs 12 reps
Tricep pushdown: 70 lbs 15 reps, 80 lbs 12 reps, 80 lbs 12 reps
superset
Side delt raise: 10lbs 15 reps, 12.5 lbs 12 reps, 12.5 lbs 12 reps
Skullcrusher: 30 lbs 15 reps, 30 lbs 15 reps, 30 lbs 15 reps
superset
Rear delt fly: 7.5 lbs 15 reps, 10 lbs 12 reps, 12.5 lbs 12 reps
Dumbbell kick back:12.5 lbs 15 reps, 12.5 lbs 15 reps, 12.5 lbs 15 reps

In all honestly I didn't want to do boot camp tonight but trainer said go light on cardio and do boot camp..... yeah ok thanks!!! So it was 6 exercises done in a ladder effect... so 50 jumping jacks, 11 burpees, 4 man makers, 20 cross over mountain climbers, 10 suicide squat jumps and 10 plank rows...... 300 jumping jacks, 55 burpees, 13 man makers, 40 cross over mountain climbers, i ended up doing 30 suicide squat jumps and 20 plank rows. Not to mention while my partner was doing her exercises I was going up and down the stairs!! Then we had to do 24 upright rows, 24 bicep curls and 24 tricep extensions with a band for good measure... I think I just found the house I have been pushing today!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:10 pm 
Elephant

I thought about food all day long. I won't lie. I wanted to eat anything and everything that wasn't glued down but refrained and looked at the posing suit I want. The most I ate that wasn't on my menu was 5 servings of air popped popcorn which my trainer gave me 2 thumbs up for. Today was a might tough day from the start. My eyes literally didn't want to open, forgot stuff, cold all day at work...

Yoga: 55 min

Legs
TKE squats: 3 sets 20 reps each leg
Weighted squat: 45 lbs 20 reps, 95 lbs 15 reps, 105 lbs 15 reps, 115 lbs 12 reps (gonna feel these!!!)
Deadlift: 65 lbs 20 reps, 115 lbs 10 reps, 135 lbs 8 reps (thank god for power straps!!!!!!)
Walking lunges: 15 lb DBs 14 reps, 20 lbs DBs 14 reps, 30 lb DBs 10 reps
3 way calf raise: 3 sets 30

Hit some new personal bests today and totally skipped cardio. Felt like I have overdone it a bit and thought it best to not push it tonight. Going to weigh in with trainer and measure tomorrow. Ready to see how many inches I have lost and what his scale says

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:28 am 
Elephant

Nothing interesting to report from weigh in except body fat % slowly dropping am at 32%, gained a .25" in my calves and thighs and lost .25" in the waist. I still don't like his scale it reads 2 lbs heavier than mine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 pm 
Elephant

Taking it easy tonight and only did 39 min of light cardio. My body is exhausted and I think I was close to hitting a wall. Slammed my protein shake and ate a lil peanut butter to help me through till morning. Noticing I am usually famished by the time I am waking up. Really wish I could eat some junk food right now but not giving in! I will wait till my refeed day which is 6 days away. Saturday will be hard going to get just coffee from my vegan bakery and not any yummies. I might buy one and save it for refeed day! It is only 8p and I am getting ready to turn in for the night. And fall asleep watching the Tour de France!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:36 am 
Elephant

Diet way off all weekend with yummy high carb junk food lol. Was playing around with recipes to see what would work and what wouldn't. I found a awesome zucchini brownie recipe that I was able to convert to vegan. Got tomatoes and peppers in the freezer for the winter. Need to organize the deep freezer to stock it up for the winter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 pm 
Elephant

Ok I seriously need to get my eating under control!! I need to buckle down period end of story.

Cardio: 20 min walk with dog, 20 min booty blaster on treadmill 3.5 speed, walk/run 1 mile

Chest/shoulder/triceps
Dumbbell flat press: 20 lbs 20 reps, 25 lbs 20 reps, 30 lbs 20 reps, 35 lbs 12 reps
Side bends: 35 lbs 20 reps each side, 45 lbs 20 reps each side, 50 lbs 20 reps each side
Pushups: 20 reps, 20 reps (10 reps with 10 lbs on back), 20 reps (10 reps with 10 lbs on back)
Side raises: 10 lbs 20 reps, 10 lbs 20 reps, 10 lbs 20 reps
Band flye: 3 sets 20 reps
3 way crunch: 3 sets 10 reps
Band tricep press down: 3 sets 20 reps
Shoulder press: 15 lbs 20 reps, 20 lbs 20 reps, 20 lbs 20 reps
Band rear delt: 3 sets 20 reps
Kickbacks: 10 lbs 20 reps, 10 lbs 20 reps, 10 lbs 20 reps

My sister went with me to my trainer. I am hoping she continues to go with me. I want to force her but know it isn't wise that she has to want to go and save her own life. She wont' have to pay one cent for this all she has to do is go with me and it is paid for even if I really can't afford to pay for both of us. Her life is more important than my coffee addiction and I can go back to eating super duper cheap.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 am 
Elephant

Today I feel like a greased pig!!! I made some brown sugar body scrub and used it, then put on my cocoa butter lotion and wiggled into my spanx after letting the lotion absorb in some. The things I am trying to do to get my skin to shrink up!!!!!!!! I can say that I have some really soft skin like a newborn :)!! Love that feeling

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:51 pm 
Elephant

Calorie loading a bit. Having a tooth pulled and won't be eating for a couple days.... Just be living off protein shakes. Yay................

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm 
Elephant

Can I just stress how miserable I am right now?? Having a wisdom tooth pulled that isn't clotting and I just NOW took a pain pill because the pain is to horrible and has given me a nasty headache. I was right in assuming I would be liquid diet for about 3 days cause when he numbed me I wasn't numb and felt every needle go in and it really hurts to open my mouth and swallow. Like a glutton I went to my trainer and to my surprise my sister when and worked out with me again! Super proud of her. I know I should of stayed home but I can do body weight leg workout!

Cardio: 20 min step mill lvl 4, 55 min yoga

Legs
TKE squat: 3 sets 20 reps each leg
Body weight squats: 3 sets 20 reps
Step up: 3 sets 20 reps each leg
Reverse lunges: 3 sets 20 reps each leg
3 way calf raise: 3 sets 30 reps
Kickbacks: 3 sets 20 reps each leg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 pm 
Elephant

Pain pain go away I am so freaking hungry and tired of apple butter and peanut butter mixed together! My mouth still hurts and have a feeling tomorrow won't be much better. Luckily I will be able to exert myself more! Hoping the scale isn't brutal since I at way to much peanut butter today lol. I did get some applesauce and protein shakes down too but those really didn't stay with me that long

Cardio: 60 min 10% incline 3.0 treadmill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 pm 
Elephant

that sounds delicious.
how many calories that cardio burn?

https://www.youtube.com/user/doctorvannostrand100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 am 
Elephant

I think 500 calories not certain

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1471 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 99  Next