Cycling On The Edge

I agree, I freeze atleast 20 one gallon bags of tomatoes that I grow every summer. I prefer to have upwards of 30 bags frozen. That way I can eat one bag a week and last me for 7 months, which gets me almost back to when fresh tomatoes are in season again.

I hear ya on that! I just keep hoping that we never lose power for 5 days again (thanks to the Derecho).

We had to toss everything in the freezer/fridge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is one of the most interesting threads in the training journals section. And who would have thought pictures of canning tomatoes would be so cool.

How have you been since your bike accident? Healed up completely? Any after effects?

-Dylan

• 2 weeks later...
This is one of the most interesting threads in the training journals section. And who would have thought pictures of canning tomatoes would be so cool.

How have you been since your bike accident? Healed up completely? Any after effects?

-Dylan

Aww yes, the bike crash... my arm is still kinda wonky but it's ok

Thanks for asking.

We've really enjoyed canning - it's been a lot of fun + we know exactly whats inside.

Wasn't gonna bitch about this but now that I have a moment - I just gotta get this off my chest.

We are only in the 2nd week of school & a family on our school bus route has already missed the

but once & asked us to watch their kids (kindergartener & 4th grade)

this morning because of a a flat tire!?!?!?

The mother doesn't work & the f'ing flat tire can wait 5 min untill after the kids are picked up.

Here's the deal: If you don't want to take care of your kids then don't f'ing have 4 in the first place.

To make matters worse, my kids can't stand their kids.......

Oh god, I think it's gonna be a L_O_N_G school year.

• 7 months later...