Rob's nutrition programs on Home page

Was just looking at some of Rob's sample nutrition meals under the food section from the home page. Noticed that diet programs haven't been updated since 2007. I'm curious if Rob's mostly vegan fruits and vegetable diet is still a good diet . Rob if you are reading, can you provide a modify mostly fruit and vegetable diet for the avg female . thanks

Rob’s “mostly” Fruit and Vegetable Nutrition Program

by Robert Cheeke, Vegan Bodybuilder, September 1st, 2005

7AM

2 kiwis

2 sliced peaches or nectarines

Fruit smoothie with Vega Meal Replacement powder

Multivitamin

16oz citrus juice

10AM

Slices of cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon

Bowl of mixed nuts

Celery sticks with peanut butter

16oz water

1PM

Large plate of mashed potatoes with mushrooms, carrots, peas, green beans, and broccoli.

Green salad with lettuce, spinach, cabbage, tomatoes, olives, and sprinkled seeds or nuts.

16oz fruit juice

16oz water

4PM

Fruit salad (slice up apples, pineapple, banana, peaches, and pears

Green salad with sprinkled nuts and seeds

16oz fruit juice or soymilk

7PM

Corn on the cob (or off the cob)

Steamed eggplant or squash.

Brown rice and beans with mixed veggies

16oz protein smoothie

10PM

Vegetable soup

Soy crisps or seaweed chips

16oz almond milk

Wow, I wrote that back in 2005.

I don't update the website very often. What started as a hobby in 2002 and turned into a business in 2003 kept me very engaged with the website for years, up until about 2006 or so. I haven't created much new content for the website since then.

I am, however, writing a bunch of new articles, now that I've completed a plant-based nutrition certification course through Cornell University and have learned a lot more.

That program above and all the programs I've created and listed are just samples from my own experience as a vegan athlete.

In general, my philosophy these days is to consume whole foods, almost exclusively, and eat a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains, legumes, seeds and other whole foods in small meals spread out throughout the day.

There are various vegan athletes that create meal programs for people but that is not something I'm skilled in at all. I just share my experiences. Even with my recent courses, I really have no idea how much a male or female of a certain height, age and weight should consume. I just constantly experiment on my own and share some of my examples of what I've done.

Check out www.veganmuscleandfitness.com as well. They're awesome and they have a strong focus on meal programs. Both Derek and Marcella are members of this forum as well.

All the best!

-Robert