Best tasting green drink?

Out of all the drinks that contain alkaline ingredients the best tasting so far has been Vega. What other green drinks can you all recommend that have a satisfying flavor? I'm not necessarily looking for a meal replacement but would prefer if it was cheaper than Vega currently is.

Define 'green drink'?

I just blend a 10oz bag of spinach with 3 cups of OJ or AJ....

Any powdered product that contains any amount of alkalinizing food product in it.

Whole foods sells a drink called like super green or someting that tastes good but if you are looking to save money I agree buys blender and mix some greens with some juices.

I'll try some of that out, any idea on what it costs?

I really like Vitamineral Green in water, smoothies, etc.

Is this the product you're talking about: http://healthforce.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=garden_flypage.tpl&product_id=6&category_id=1 Kind of pricey but I've tried another one of their products before, was good stuff.

Yep thats it! Sort of on the more expensive side but good to have in my opinion when you cant get in enough fresh greens or veggies.

There are actually several green smoothies, already ready to drink not in powder form but juice/smoothies available from whole foods and other markets. I can't remember the name of the one I used to get a lot its been a while. Odwalla makes a decent one and so does Naked but there is a better one by a lesser known brand sold at some wholefoods locations. I would say probably like $2.50-3 bucks each though, not cheap.

• 1 year later...
Define 'green drink'?

I just blend a 10oz bag of spinach with 3 cups of OJ or AJ....

Any powdered product that contains any amount of alkalinizing food product in it....

Hang on, why isn't my idea better. Eating whole spinach will be better than a processed powder. If you don't have a good blender, then there is that I guess.