Sarah's Training Journal Becoming Military fit!

Do you think this is to much or to little?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey!!!

So I have written up an 11 week plan before I head off for recruit training. I understand that My fitness will probably double when I am in there but while I can be in control of my fitness and when and how I do it, why not! I know it will give me an advantage when I am in.

Anyway Here is what my week will look like, feel free to comment criticize or whichever. I am pretty certain that I am not doing too much, I know my body can handle a good beating which I intend to give it.

Weeks 1-5

Monday

Rest Day, Or catch up day (if I couldn't fit in a day due to organizing my life around!)

Tuesday

5-6 km Alternating Walking and Jogging

Legs & Abs 1hr or more

Wednesday

Chest, Triceps & Shoulders 1hr or more

Thursday

Plyometric Training 15-30min

Hamstring, Glutes, Calves,Abs & Back

Friday

Legs & Abs

Saturday

Plyometric Training 15-30min

Back, Abs & Biceps

Sunday

Chest, Hamstring, Glutes, Calves & Abs

Anyway So that is weeks 1-5 Ill update the other weeks after the first 5. Judge how my fitness is if I can push more then what I am hoping for!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dylan

I am joining the Australian Navy. : )

I have wanted to be in the navy since I was about 13-14yrs old I live very close to 2 Navy bases So the inspiration and influence has been around me for a while.

I think getting into the Navy would be perfect seeing as though I love the sea, I love my country and I love hard work. The role I am going for is centered around computers and communications so I think I'll enjoy the challenge.

I really couldn't think of any career (for me anyway) that could top being in the Australian Defence Force.

I would recommend able talsman national park if you do ever go to NZ, its beautiful there. You only need a couple days there then head else there isn't a lot going on nearby in Nelson. I want to go back the NZ and see more of the south island.