Journal Update & Daily Disciplines
20th July, 2012What was great about my day?
AWESOME workout today, smashed my bike record, I had it planned in my mind and just wen for it, was so happy afterwards.
Was complimented at work by Head Chef for all the hard work I have been putting in.
I really enjoyed my shift at work because I achieved a lot and it was recognized. What about my day could I improve to make things EVEN BETTER?
Spend more time around people who have similar goals to me.
Mentally prepare myself for the role of a coach, how will I act, speak, walk now I am considered
part of the management team.
Continue to study work specs as its improving my confidence in work.
Study more towards starting my own business empire, its only a matter of time before MATTPB & PPHELPS take over the health industry!
Im going to Acapulco in the morning, will you be ready???What can I do to make things more enjoyable?
Laugh, because I am doing great, I am doing what others cannot do!!
Keep on helping others by supporting them achieve their goals.
Have fun because the journey is just as important as the destination.
Believe I am the BEST because I am!Intensity Level
Because I am AWESOME.Daily Disciplines
1. Achieve at least a level 8/10 Intensity in every workout and cardio session. – Yes
2. Eat every meal at scheduled time. –Yes.
4. Stretch every day, foam roller, practice Pilates/yoga to help strengthen my posture – YES.
5. Think positive; believe I can achieve my Goals! I AM A CHAMPION! I AM A MASS MACHINE!
6. Listen/read/watch motivational material for at least 30 minutes each day. YES – Tony Robbins.
7. Drink at least 4 litres of water each day. YES
8. Study Recipes for work for 30 minutes. Yes
9. Wash and iron work clothes. Yes
10. Write up my workout on my online journal and comment on forum. - Yes
11. Give 100% whilst in work – (every minute is getting me one step closer to permanent residency). – Waiting on forms, others are not as organized as me,lol.
12. Tell Portia how much I love her and what she means to me. Yes
13. Read my personal Commercial out loud each morning. YES
14. Write out my goals 5 times each, everyday. - Yes
15. Research and plan my Restaurant. Yes
16. Review my goals and remind myself what I am doing this for and what I am achieving. YesVote Mass Machine Nutrition for Bodybuilding.com's 2012 New Brand of the Year"! [url="http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012-supplement-awards.html"]Click Here NOW to VOTE and get a 10% Discount.[/url]
to order Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
right here on Bodybuilding.com today.[/url]