Show us your pets!

Baby Hercules

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is only part of my family...I do have some more....8 cats in this picture. All black (or black and white) They are rescues...they're all spayed and neutered and have a 2 acre property to roam...and they all sleep in my bed with me at night if they can...sometimes I wake up not able to breathe under 100+ lbs of cats.

Gretchen, Chet, Isaiah, Nathan, Sol, Jace, Damian, and Tristan.

1294658996_smallcats.jpg.f6c98e9b6b26de56a6682a9ffd333df5.jpg

Edited by precision female

This is only part of my family...I do have some more....8 cats in this picture. All black (or black and white) They are rescues...they're all spayed and neutered and have a 2 acre property to roam...and they all sleep in my bed with me at night if they can...sometimes I wake up not able to breathe under 100+ lbs of cats.

Gretchen, Chet, Isaiah, Nathan, Sol, Jace, Damian, and Tristan.

What a purring pile of poundage! Love the magickal eyes. I just want to take them all together in one, big, furry hug! Now, if you could just teach them to all walk on your back at the same time and knead it, you'd have a thriving massage business....

Baby Herc

• 2 weeks later...
I finally managed to get a pic of Allie being still. So much energy and love in this puppy. To bad her old family didn't do anything good for her. I think she realizes she has found her forever home and is very happy finally

Pink Harness FTW!!!!!!

My 3yo Persian Mindy. So adorable.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg846/scaled.php?server=846&filename=img1503ua.jpg&res=landing

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg809/scaled.php?server=809&filename=img1499f.jpg&res=landing

OMG!!! Does she let you rub her belly or IS IT A TRAP?