Who's watching the Olympics?

C.O.

Havent gotten to watch a lot of what I have recorded yet and was away from tv all weekend for a hike at mt washington but wow! Did you all see or hear about the womens soccer game today between USA vs Cananda?!

Havent gotten to watch a lot of what I have recorded yet and was away from tv all weekend for a hike at mt washington but wow! Did you all see or hear about the womens soccer game today between USA vs Cananda?!

2 things: 1 women's wrestling is badass. 2. What happened to Spain's men's soccer team? They one the world cup, then the eurocup, and then didn't even get passed the group stages in their first Olympics? Huge for Mexico making the final. I'm guessing Neymar and Brazil beat them 3-0. The final is on Aug. 11th for anyone interested.

Wow, just watch the mens soccer final. Amazing that Mexico beat Brazil I was expecting 3-0 Brazil. Mexico wins the gold 2-1. They scored in the first 30 seconds of the match too. Huge win for them. Viva la Mexico. Sorry Brazil still no gold medals for your country.

PS I love TiVo.