I decided today to catch up on all my journaling so it is up to date. I have been without a computer for over a week and it has been difficult getting to a public computer because of the hours I am now working.
I have been watching motivational videos, Skip La Cours latest series with Ronnie La Cour and rethinking what the hell I am doing.
I had so much passion and enthusiasm o achieve my Bodybuilding and fitness goals and as I reflected this week I wondered where it all went. I have used a lot of the lessons learnt from Skip La Cour and applied them to my work life and it has worked wonders, my progression has been amazing. I also noticed that putting this much effort into one thing you often neglect another and I don’t have any excuses apart from being lazy and putting my fitness into the background.
I am pleased to say since the start of the year I have not missed a meal or workout, the problem I have had is my enthusiasm/passion/emotion whilst I am in the gym. Sometimes I felt drained from what was going on at work that it was affecting my workouts and I was not “there” when I was in the gym, I was physically but my mind was elsewhere (I realized this when watching Skips video with Ronnie).
My input in my journaling has been low, again I have never missed recording a workout or meal in my notebook but online it’s a different story.
I am going to make a change, I am a MASS MACHINE in work and in the gym.
I have re read my Daily Disciplines and made some changes.Daily Disciplines
1. Achieve at least a level 8/10 Intensity in every workout and cardio session.
2. Eat every meal at scheduled time.
4. Stretch every day, to improve posture and help my gains in my Bodybuilding & Fitness goals.
5. Think positive, walk with confidence & certainty, believe in myself read out loud my Personal Commercial.
6. Listen/read/watch motivational material for at least 30 minutes.
8. Study Recipes for work for 15 minutes.
9. Wash and iron work clothes.
10. Write up my workout on my online journal and comment on forum.
11. Give 100% whilst in work and the gym.
12. Tell Portia how much I love her and what she means to me.
14. Write out my goals 5 times each, everyday.
15. Research and plan my Restaurant.
16. Review my goals and remind myself what I am doing this for and what I am achieving. Vote Mass Machine Nutrition for Bodybuilding.com's
2012 New Brand of the Year"!
[url="http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012-supplement-awards.html"]Click Here NOW
to VOTE and get a 10% Discount.[/url]