Heya!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Saunz5
Finch

Heya!

#1 Postby Saunz5 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Sonja! I'm from Maine and I've just begun my new lifestyle as a raw vegan at the beginning of this year! I'm finding it a little tricky because of all the different views/opinions on raw-vegan and lifting. I love this way of life! I am also gluten-free (I have Celiac Disease). I'm excited to be a part of this site! :)
Sonja :)

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Heya!

#2 Postby C.O. » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Hey Welcome to the group. There is a wealth of information here and friendly people to share and converse with. Other Maine forum members too. You should search and seek them out too.

-Dylan

greenprotein
Rabbit

#3 Postby greenprotein » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello Sonja

Yes welcome...Interesting what you say about RV...I have read a lot about it...however it's not for me...but from some of the things I learned, I certainly do eat a lot more raw veg.. I use some raw veg as a type of crouton for a lovely cooked bowl of soup....at other times the soup is raw... it's more about what I fancy at the time...today for lunch I had slightly cooked porridge and total raw vegetable green leafy wraps :)

It would be interesting to hear more about what you eat, if you use a dehydrater etc, Maybe you have some tasty raw chocolate bar recipes :D

Rabbit

#4 Postby STICKY » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:59 am

Welcome to the forum! A fellow Mainer!! Not many of us! I was raw-vegan for 2 or 3 years...It's hard in Maine with all the unripe and unquality fruit.

Return to “Introductions”