It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Vegan Pudding
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm 
Manatee

Protein Pudding recipe

Image ingredients

All you need is-

200ml Almond milk- Almond milk contains as much Vitamin D and Calcium as Cows Milk and tastes much better!

1/4 Cup of porridge oats- Oats are Low Gi which means they will keep you fuller for longer

1 Table spoon of natural peanut butter- There is no added salt or sugar just 100% natural it will provide you with some healthy fats

Vegan protein powder- one scoop of protein powder provided around 20g of protein 9 we usually use chocolate but Vanilla today)

Image blender

put all the ingredients in the blender Matt has three a day i have two in between meals so the we make the recipe above 5 times the quantitys

Image mix

Here is it blended up, now you can leave the Peanut butter out until the end and drop it in the mix when you going to eat it and if you have used Chocolate protein powder it tastes like Reeces peanut butter cups!

Image pudding

Final products, delicious , nutritious complete meal. With Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats!

You can substitute the protein powder for silken tofu and add cocoa powder and some stevia a natural sweetener!

enjoy

Post subject: Re: Vegan Pudding
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:48 pm 
VBB Moderator

Love that you included pictures. I will definitely try it. Did you see my recipe for chia seed pudding that I posted. Way less impressive but still super easy to make and delicious.

-Dylan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:07 pm 
Manatee

Yes I saw the chia pudding recipe, sounds delic. Wanted to post the photos as I sent it to family so they could have a look that’s why theres the reference to almond milk and cows milk there non vegan! Obviously no need to tell the vegans on here that info!! :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:46 am 
VBB Moderator

haha , true. Are you having those non-vegans check out this forum? That'd be great! Have them watch forks over knives too while you're at it, that seems to have a major influence on a lot of people. My meat loving dad agree'd to vegetarian once a week and my mom has taken some vegan cooking classes. I never thought I'd see the day for either of those things happening.

-Dylan