Newbie vegan

Miny

Have been vege for around 25 years and finally took the plunge to go vegan a few weeks ago. Tried it before but didn't manage to stick to it. Anyway, don't know any other vegans around here. I have been into sport for most of my adult life but find it hard to be motivated these days. Hoping I'm going to find some here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha that spammer is very entertaining with his or her broken english and non-sense about buying soccer jerseys.

Miny welcome to the forum! Where are you located? You don't know any vegans? Well you are about to meet a ton of them. Just start posting around on here. You can even search and see if there are any in your area.

Here in NYC and also back on the west coast there were plenty of events to meet other vegans. Robert did a vegan vacation event once a year in Portland. Here in NYC there are vegan drinks meet ups once a month. Check the website meetups.com and search vegan I bet there is a good chance there is something going on in your area or else you could start one of your own.

-Dylan

• 5 months later...