Newbie Here

vmoore48

Hi my name's Virginia and I am new here. I have been into health and fitness for almost 6 months now and I want to explore this field more. I think joining this community is one huge move for me. I have scanned this and I found out that most questions are answered quite well. I will post some questions in the future but for now I will look for some more. Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Ask away. Just remember to do your own research too. Advice is good to get feedback and options, but imo best not to rely on any one person's opinions or beliefs. ie. testimonials have more of an emotional impact, but scientific research is always more relevant.

Or in the words of Buddha: Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...