Juicing Marijuana

Do you have a Marijuana Medical Card or Grower's License in your name? Because if you don't, what you are suggesting is highly illegal.

Oh jeez, calm down. Nobody's going to get prosecuted from this, so let's just leave the condemnation at home.

Anyway, @xeni looked into this back in January, and it doesn't seem like it's generally worth it:

http://boingboing.net/2012/01/10/why-the-raw-cannabis-juicing.html

let's just leave the condemnation at home.

I will never imply via inaction that veganism means eating any plant regardless of the law, so I speak up here for those of us who do not condone illegal practices as part of their vegan bodybuilding regimen. At best, it's unnecessary and at worst, it'll get you disqualified if your dream is competing. Frankly, I always considered the recreational use of controlled substances a sign of a marked lack of imagination. Have you tried meditation?

Baby Herc

I will never imply via inaction that veganism means eating any plant regardless of the law, so I speak up here for those of us who do not condone illegal practices as part of their vegan bodybuilding regimen. At best, it's unnecessary and at worst, it'll get you disqualified if your dream is competing.

OK, well, noted. Just in case PittyLove didn't know it was possibly illegal.

Frankly, I always considered the recreational use of controlled substances a sign of a marked lack of imagination.

Yes, I suspect this was the real reason you posted.

i've heard about this too and am interested in it..

such a nutritious plant with its seeds and protein powder.. I can only imagine that juicing has very good properties

but we wont know for sure until its full legal.. someday

and to those who are uneducated and thinks this gets you high... it does nothing of the sort

You do not get high consuming raw marijuana leaves. Legally, I could care less. If I have a pituitary tumor, it may be the only natural product that can help me.

FYI, I have never been high or drunk in my entire life. I haven't taken any prescription medication in 7 years. I consider myself straight edge and consuming raw marijuana leaves wouldn't change that anymore than eating poppy seeds would.

• 7 months later...
Do you have a Marijuana Medical Card or Grower's License in your name? Because if you don't, what you are suggesting is highly illegal.

Baby Herc

loool I bet you're one of those people on yahoo answers that answers back with useless informtation.

Highly illegal eh???

let's just leave the condemnation at home.

I will never imply via inaction that veganism means eating any plant regardless of the law, so I speak up here for those of us who do not condone illegal practices as part of their vegan bodybuilding regimen. At best, it's unnecessary and at worst, it'll get you disqualified if your dream is competing. Frankly, I always considered the recreational use of controlled substances a sign of a marked lack of imagination. Have you tried meditation?

Baby Herc

+1

• 9 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

juicing marijuana leaves is a practice that some individuals explore for its potential health benefits. Before trying it, make sure you are aware of the legal implications in your area and consult with a healthcare professional if you have specific health goals in mind. Keep in mind that while there is anecdotal evidence supporting the practice, more research is needed to fully understand its effects and benefits. also check out this dover forest lawn weed dispensery

• 3 weeks later...

juicing marijuana leaves is a practice that some individuals explore for its potential health benefits. Before trying it, make sure you are aware of the legal implications in your area and consult with a healthcare professional if you have specific health goals in mind. Keep in mind that while there is anecdotal evidence supporting the practice, more research is needed to fully understand its effects and benefits. also check out this Edmonton weed dispensary