Journal Update & Daily Disciplines
16th August, 2012What was great about my day?
I went to the gym and achieved an 8/10 in my workout.
Listened to Skip La Cour’s Mindset of a Champion.
Recorded two videos of exercises for Skip to review.What about my day could I improve to make things EVEN BETTER?
Be confident, have some balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Set higher goals.
Visualise my goals to keep the fire alive inside.
Listen to Skips audio seminars as I know it makes me feel so much better.What can I do to make things more enjoyable?
Tell myself I love doing all the things I sometimes don’t want to do.
Knowing that everything I do is taking me one step closer to my goals.Intensity Level
8/10Why? Daily Disciplines
1. Achieve at least a level 8/10 Intensity in every workout and cardio session. YES
2. Eat every meal at scheduled time. YES
4. Stretch every day, to improve posture and help my gains in my Bodybuilding & Fitness goals. YES
5. Think positive, walk with confidence & certainty, believe in myself read out loud my Personal Commercial. YES
6. Listen/read/watch motivational material for at least 30 minutes. YES
8. Study Recipes for work for 15 minutes. YES
9. Wash and iron work clothes.
10. Write up my workout on my online journal and comment on forum. YES
11. Give 100% whilst in work and the gym. YES
12. Tell Portia how much I love her and what she means to me. YES
14. Write out my goals 5 times each, everyday. YES
15. Research and plan my Restaurant.
16. Review my goals and remind myself what I am doing this for and what I am achieving. YESVote Mass Machine Nutrition for Bodybuilding.com's
2012 New Brand of the Year"!
[url="http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012-supplement-awards.html"]Click Here NOW
to VOTE and get a 10% Discount.[/url]