My self made workout/food plan. Would really like some imput

I would like some opinions on a whey protein product im considering using for my new plan ill be using while trying to loose weight as well as the plan itself.

My meal plan is only going to consist of a whey protein and fruits and vegetables. trying to get lean and i dont want to eat meat any more. i hope to make this into a life style change and not just some diet.

MEAL PLAN

1500 calories a day

5 meals consisting of 300 calories a peace.

Each meal will have 1 scoop of 30g of Jay Robb's whey protein and 110 calories. The other calories will come from fruit and vegetables

Monday through sunday jump rope for 30 minutes in the morning before eating so i tap into fat storage. 2 hours after that ill start streingth training.

Lift arms mondays and thursdays

Legs tuesdays and fridays

Abs wendays and saterdays

trying to leave 2 days inbetween each body section to allow for rest.

Goal: Lose fat and keep if not gain a very small amount of muscle. Not looking to bulk up right now, just trim out and get healthy. Would very much like your opinion on my work out program, meal plan and my choice of whey protein. Thanks for listening good positive info coming. Much love and thanks for helping me and many others.

Unfortunately whey protein comes from milk and as a result many of the negative effects of milk come with it. It will contain the "naturally" occurring hormones that are contained in milk. Milk is engineered by cows to grow baby cattle into 1000 ib creature in less than a year, so in terms of weight loss I doubt it will be much of an aide. If you are looking to increase protein then eat lots of greens and quinoa. If you feel that you absolutely need to supplement protein for some reason then I would use a vegan protein which typically come from rice, hemp, pea and spirulina (I don't personally use any of those).

Under no circumstance what so ever should a healthy adult expect to experience muscle gain on 1500 calories a day unless you are already a very petite woman (like under 100 ibs). If you are only eating fruits and vegetables and lead and active lifestyle then 2500 for women, and 3000 for men are good minimum numbers. Keep your fats relatively low, get most of your calories from carbs.

*Depending on what your current diet is like you may also experience a great deal of "detox" (rashes, feeling cold, diarrhea, head aches, feeling cold) symptoms in trying something like what you've outlined above. If you lose more than a pound in a week it's typically either (in this order) muscle, water or waste. Fortunately detoxing would involve weight lose from waste. Track your workouts though, if your first couple of lifts are going down then you are likely loosing muscle. After those first couple lifts, if you are in a calorie defecate then those lifts should be expected to go down.

In regards to your workout program there isn't enough data to give a response. Depending on the volume of work done in those work outs that could either be under training, or epic over training.

Sorry if I'm kind of being a debbie downer. Someone else may have more positive feedback, but those are my opinions.