Newly Vegan

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

phantomcraftxvx
Finch

Newly Vegan

#1 Postby phantomcraftxvx » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 pm

So I just recently about a month ago became vegan. Basically I went vegan for health reasons, my goals are to get healthy and build a better body/life for myself. I am a graphic artist so I sit most of the day so getting out and exercising is a big thing for me now. That's pretty much me, nice to meet you all!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Newly Vegan

#2 Postby C.O. » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Cool, welcome. What's your name and where are you from?
I found that when I've had jobs where I need to sit all day its not good for my back/posture. So I've tried things like getting up and going for a short walk during the day, stretching, and I even tried the yoga ball as a chair. some people love it its good for the core and back but I wasn't a big fan of working at the computer while sitting on it.

-Dylan

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#3 Postby C.O. » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Cool, welcome. What's your name and where are you from?
I found that when I've had jobs where I need to sit all day its not good for my back/posture. So I've tried things like getting up and going for a short walk during the day, stretching, and I even tried the yoga ball as a chair. some people love it its good for the core and back but I wasn't a big fan of working at the computer while sitting on it.

-Dylan

MuskelKatze
Rabbit

#4 Postby MuskelKatze » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:02 am

Welcome! :) I work in a call-center so I have to sit all the time... I've asked for a stand-up desktop...let's see if they grant it to me... and otherwise I do as Dylan says, here and there little breaks to stretch my legs.... and 6 days a week I go to the gym...

phantomcraftxvx
Finch

#5 Postby phantomcraftxvx » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:38 am

Sorry my name is Greg and I am from Arizona. Usually I'll get up and walk around on my breaks. I've looked into a standing desk and plan on getting one at some point but for now I am sitting.

Return to “Introductions”