Newly Vegan

phantomcraftxvx

So I just recently about a month ago became vegan. Basically I went vegan for health reasons, my goals are to get healthy and build a better body/life for myself. I am a graphic artist so I sit most of the day so getting out and exercising is a big thing for me now. That's pretty much me, nice to meet you all!

Cool, welcome. What's your name and where are you from?

I found that when I've had jobs where I need to sit all day its not good for my back/posture. So I've tried things like getting up and going for a short walk during the day, stretching, and I even tried the yoga ball as a chair. some people love it its good for the core and back but I wasn't a big fan of working at the computer while sitting on it.

-Dylan

Cool, welcome. What's your name and where are you from?

I found that when I've had jobs where I need to sit all day its not good for my back/posture. So I've tried things like getting up and going for a short walk during the day, stretching, and I even tried the yoga ball as a chair. some people love it its good for the core and back but I wasn't a big fan of working at the computer while sitting on it.

-Dylan