New here, not vegan or vegetarian...Need help and advice

freeheeler

Well, it has now been 7 months since my "Plant Strong" diet commenced

I had my cholesterol tested again this past week and it has now dropped to 132. My craving for sweet and sugary items is slowly disappearing.

Both my wife and I got to meet Rip when he showed up at the local Wholefoods store for breakfast which was great.

One other benefit from this has been my wife slowly changing as well. I did not involve her at the start or ask her if she wanted to turn vegan as well. This had been my choice and was done mainly for my health reasons.

However, she was always sampling my food and slowly but surely she ended up seeing the small difference it made to her body and fitness and now is probably 90% Plant strong" Now she enjoys her smoothies for breakfast and tofu scramble for dinner.

Again, thanks to everyone for the help in starting this process..

Hey you don't have to give up on chocolate haha, it does some wonderful things. Just switch to vegan chocolate, something with no diary and low sugar but high cocoa.

I haven't played badmitten in years, great reminder to get out there and play again! Haha last I heard of badmitten was the olympic throwing of games scandal earlier this summer... I'm sure you saw that.

Anyway just wanted to shoot you out another welcome to the group!

-Dylan