Hi from South Dakota

mlee

I've been creeping on this site for over a year. I don't know that I've ever really posted before today. I guess I finally feel like a vegan. And I finally feel like I exercise. So, there you have it!

I've done a lot of experimenting on raw, going high fat vegan, low fat vegan, high carb, supplementing, blah, blah, blah. My body finally seems happy. I'm a little over 50% raw. My body doesn't seem to tolerate wheat as well as I'd like. So my food is very fruit and veggie based and it gives me enough energy to coach kids' soccer teams, play adult soccer, ride my road bike a lot, and keep up with three jobs.

So there you have it. Another vegan from cow country.

Welcome to our group!

Great to have you here.

Thanks for following the site and for officially saying hi today. Sounds like you've got a really active and fun lifestyle. Soccer rocks!

All the very best!

-Robert

Hi there, mlee! Welcome to the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness forum! Glad you decided to join the community.

We love vegans from cow town! THREE jobs? In addition to everything else you do? Wow, you must have a ton of energy! Thank goodness for fruits and veggies!

All the best,

Karen

• 3 months later...

Dang you keep busy, with coaching, and playing soccer as well as other activities and 3 jobs. Wow I may have found someone with more things keeping them busy than me, that might be a first!

Welcome to the group and glad to hear you now really feel like a vegan and like you really exercise, feels great huh?

-Dylan