Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hello, my name is Yosevu
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:04 am 
Offline
Finch

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 5
Hi! I am Kenyan-American currently living/going to school in Seoul, South Korea. After some serious self-examination, I chose to stop eating animals in 2007, summer. The main reason I joined this forum is because I would like to hopefully learn more information about nutrition and bodybuilding, particularly in an environment which is not even vegetarian friendly i.e. Korea.

I also hope to interact and share experiences with anyone who is interested!

Thank you,


Yosevu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello, my name is Yosevu
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:28 am 
Offline
Rabbit
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:51 pm
Posts: 32
Location: UK
Hello Yosevu it's nice to meet you, I'm new here too =D
I know a little about Korean vegan food, such as kimchi... I have a great vegan recipe book which includes a Korean section so if you like I can give you some recipes and names of dishes to look out for (I'll have to fetch it back from my friend's house first though!!)
Do you currently do any training or track your food at all?
Enjoy the forum!
Opal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello, my name is Yosevu
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:05 pm
Posts: 21035
Location: Austin, TX
Welcome Yosevu,

Great to have you here!

Thanks for joining the community. Hope you enjoy our group. All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

_________________

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello, my name is Yosevu
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 pm 
Offline
VBB Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3125
Hey Yosevu, welcome to the group here. Kenyan-American living in Korea! You sound like a very interesting person. I love Korean food but I can relate, especially in the states eating at Korean restaurants often the non-animal options are very limited.
I think you landed in the right place for the information you are looking for. Hope to hear more from you , keep sharing with us.

-Dylan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello, my name is Yosevu
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 am 
Offline
Finch

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 5
jaguar wrote:
Hello Yosevu it's nice to meet you, I'm new here too =D
I know a little about Korean vegan food, such as kimchi... I have a great vegan recipe book which includes a Korean section so if you like I can give you some recipes and names of dishes to look out for (I'll have to fetch it back from my friend's house first though!!)
Do you currently do any training or track your food at all?
Enjoy the forum!
Opal


Hi Jaguar, Sorry for the late reply. I appreciate your offer for some recipes and would be glad to try some except I live in the dormitory and cannot cook :( I do weight training and dance and table tennis and I do try to track my nutrition. I've decided to try sprouting actually for my main source of food. What about you, what do you do/eat?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello, my name is Yosevu
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 am 
Offline
Finch

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 5
C.O. wrote:
Hey Yosevu, welcome to the group here. Kenyan-American living in Korea! You sound like a very interesting person. I love Korean food but I can relate, especially in the states eating at Korean restaurants often the non-animal options are very limited.
I think you landed in the right place for the information you are looking for. Hope to hear more from you , keep sharing with us.

-Dylan


Hi C.O. :D

Nice to meet you. I guess korean food is more popular than I thought! I love it too, but it can be problematic for a vegetarian if you cannot cook for yourself or go to vegetarian restaurants everyday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hello, my name is Yosevu
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 am 
Offline
Finch

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 5
robert wrote:
Welcome Yosevu,

Great to have you here!

Thanks for joining the community. Hope you enjoy our group. All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert


Thanks Robert!

Your vegan bodybuilding and fitness looks interesting... I will have to see if I can find it here.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS }
{ ASACP_CREDITS } Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group