Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Polish Power!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 am 
Elephant

A hot Polish vegan ..... I think I'm in love :P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 am 
Manatee

Hi Wonderwoman, i see you're doing pushups for workout, please post them here http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16231 every pushup counts :D
greets!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm 
Rabbit

Ok Michael, I will! :)

Endcruelty, your words make me wanna live even more healthier! Thanks for extra motivation!

Food

1500kcal
protein:42
carbs:289
lipids:27

Yeah! I done it! Survived first day without sugar! Jupi!
I had super delicious Sunday! I ate super good salad today and plenty of various fruits (thanks to my amazing aunt). Mniam mniam!

Sport

5km running + some strenght exercises and stretching.

Well, I'm a little bit upset because of my knee. It still hurts and it's quite strong pain. I would like to run more and faster, but I'm scared of serious contusion. Maybe running is not my thing :( It makes me feel sad, I enjoy my runs. I have to find a solution to this situation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:40 pm 
Rabbit

I still have terrible pain in my knee. Yesterday I wasn't running because of it. Today it was better so I tried to run few km in very slow speed. After 5km I had to stop and stretch because I started to feel pain again. Then I did 2 km more and sadly I had to go back home because strong pain came back :( Well, I'm not happy of this situation. I want to take a part in 10km running competition on Saturday, but if the pain won't go away I won't be able to take part in this event. That sucks! Tomorrow I will go to the swimming pool, maybe it will help.... I hope so.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

Hope your knee gets better soon. I'm running as well.

All the best with your training and upcoming competition!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:22 am 
Rabbit

Hey Joanna! how was your swimming and have you still avoided sugar? :]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:12 pm 
Rabbit

Robert, thanks for care, my knee is a little bit better, but I'm not sure if I will be able to take part in running competition. I even have problems with going down the stairs, so I think 10 km on the hard surface will be too big effort for me right now. I need at least week of rest and then I will see. Maybe training at the gim to strengthen my knee would be an good option. I dont know, but I have a hope that I will be able to run long distances soon.

Opal, thanks for reading my journal. yeah, I'm still out of sugar :) I wasn't swimming yesterday, because my friend called me and ofered me a work, funny adventure, but I guess that I shouldn't write it on a forum. After work I went to my friend flat and we played chees. I'm not good at chees, but I like play a lot. Today I was working all day, but anyway I did 20 km by bike, and in the evening I organized a party at home. Tomorrow I have to clean all the house, it's relly dirty right now.

I know that my life lately is not super healthy, but I know that with October my lifestyle will change, because of academic year (I will be muchmore active becaouse of it), so I'm having fun right now...What is more, I realised that I'm obsesed about healthy food and lifestyle. I want to take a distance, so I stopped to count calories that I eat per a day and just have fun with food. I mean..when I want to eat more I just do it, my body tells me what is the best for me, I need to listen to my body. no more diets :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:07 am 
Rabbit

WonderWoman wrote:
What is more, I realised that I'm obsesed about healthy food and lifestyle. I want to take a distance, so I stopped to count calories that I eat per a day and just have fun with food. I mean..when I want to eat more I just do it, my body tells me what is the best for me, I need to listen to my body. no more diets :P

Haha... well, now I see that it is not good idea. Because of non food limits (except avoiding sugar) and my knee injury I gain 1kg :P Maybe I shouldn't be on a diet and count calories, but I should at least try to control amount of food that I eat. My sister has walnut tree next to the place where she works. She brings me full bag of walnuts each day. It's cool, but because of it I eat too much fat. Yeah, I definitely should eat less, but I'm not super worried about it, next months will be super busy so I won't have a lot of time for food.

Running... hm... I don't run for 3 days... it's making me crazy, it looks like I'm addicted :)
Funny thing, sometimes I'm so lazy that I have to force myself to go out and run few km. On the other hand when I don't run I fell so empty, some part of me is sad.

October! I was waiting for October whole the summer break. I'm so excited because October is so close! October brings a lot of changes: studies, sport sections, sport pass. Yeah, maybe it sounds crazy, but I like to study and to have super busy days! It makes me feel alive. I like being super tired at the end of the day :)

Today I got my university schedule, I start lessons on tuesday with "Hazards and protection of abiotic environment" so cool, I can't wait! I'm also pretty excited because of "gas cleaning technology" and "Threats and protection of wildlife" and there is also an course with water protection. Ah! So nice! I want to learn this semester a lot! I also would like to join rock climbing section at my university, I want to represent my uni at climbing competitions, that would be fun. I was also thinking about swimming section, but I don't have time for 5 swimming trainings a week, because sometimes I have classes till late evenings.

Ah! we will see, we will see, I think that after 2-3 weeks I will be able to tell how my rutine week looks like. At the beginning everything will be crazy, I will be tired as hell and try to do as much as possible. After weeks I will decide how it works and add some more activities or cut them out of my schedule.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:22 pm 
Rabbit

Ok, on monday I did 25 km by bike and I was climbing. I had 2 months of break, so after hour of training I was exhausted :) Oh! I love climbing!

Today I had busy day at university, meanwile I did 45km by bike and 45 minutes of swimming. I had an idea to go to the gym at 10pm, but I'm so tired that probably I won't do that :/ And I need to work a little bit at home.

Haha! And tomorrow again climbing wall :)

What is more, I decided to avoid wheat, it makes me fat :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:46 pm 
Rabbit

Ufff... I spend all day at uniersity again, came back home at 7pm, ate dinne and I was ready to climb, but my friend visited me spontaneously so I stayed at home.

Today sport:
25km by bike

Food:
about 2000kcal ... If I want to loose some weight I should cut calories, I know. The problem is that I can't warm up myself in the evenings. My hands and feet are really cold and I'm shaking. Only food helps, so I eat in the evenings a lot :/ and I don't know how to stop myself... I really hate cold!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 pm 
Rabbit

Another busy day!

Sport:
25km by bike
my knee still hurts!

Food:
1500kcal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:20 am 
Rabbit

Hello!
I'm pretty excited, today I got an email that first training of sport rock climbing of our university team is on 19.10. So, I have to build super power in 2 weeks!

Sport:
40km bike
climbing wall

Food:
1800kcal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:44 am 
Rabbit

Steph Davis inspires me. Rock climbing vegan! Perfect combination!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

Looks like you've been covering a lot of miles on the bike.

Well done!

Have an awesome upcoming week of training!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm 
Gorilla

I felt obliged to read your thread. It's important not to force change too heavily, lest you end up snapping later. Have you tried stevia and/or maple syrup and/or agave blends when you need to bake or what have you?

I wouldn't fear sugar too much, especially low or zero GI sugars like a listed. I fear refined processed sugar.

Either way, good luck, and great work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next