1tsp peanut butter

Morning snack

8 kale leaves

1/2c pineapple

1c mixed berries

1 banana

3 tbsp hemp seed

1 tbsp Vitamineral Green

Because I feel the need to munch on something and because I don't have any way to make air popped I used 1 tbsp oil and 1/3c kernals on the stove. Won't feel as guilty about this as I would with all the oil I used to use to make my popcorn.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad that tomorrow is my rest day and I can sleep in!!! I decided to make waffles for bedtime snack and dinner rolled into 1 BTW I eat them plain straight from the waffle iron.... I worked up a good appetite tonight!!

PM cardio: NONE

Hams

TKE: 3 sets 20 reps

Deep body weight squat: 3 sets 20

Dumbbell walking lunges: 5 sets 30 lbs 10 reps each leg

Step ups: 2 sets 10 reps each leg, 3 sets 20 lbs 10 reps each leg

Stiff leg deadlifts: 95 lbs 10 reps, 135 lbs 10 reps, 155 lbs 10 reps, 155 lbs 10 reps, 165 lbs 10 reps

Already feeling this workout lol.

Lunch

1.75oz mung bean fettuchini noodles

2c broccoli

1/2 onion

Snack:

1.75oz mung bean noodles

2c broccoli

1/2 onion

Preworkout

1 scoop protein powder

Post workout

2 scoops protein powder

1/2c soy milk

Dinner/PM snack

2 gluten free waffles, plain no syrup, no buttery spread no nothing

Ok so I am enjoying my rest day thus far. Still sleepy but I think it has to do with the gloomy weather outside but still tempted to curl back up in bed with the furkids and nap for 2 hrs.

Breakfast

1/3c steel cut oats dry cooked in water

1c soymilk

2tsp cocoa powder

1/2tsp cinnamon

Morning snack

2 kale leaves

2c spinach

1 tbsp Vitamineral Green

3 tbsp hemp seed

1/2c pineapple

1c mixed berries

1 banana

Taking 2 servings of protein powder for just in case I can't control my binge issues. This is my rest day and I don't want to binge or under eat. Such a delicate balance.....

Lunch

2 dates

1 fuji apple

2c broccoli

1/4 red onion

Snack

2c broccoli

1/4 red onion

I forgot my blender bottle hahahahaha oh well just need to find a way to mix a shake up so that I can slam one cause I still feel hungry. I had a sweet tooth at lunch time which is why I opted for fruit

Ok I think it is time I find someone who wants to help me out during binge moments.... Last night wasn't good. I can't turn to my friends cause they aren't that supportive and will tell me I have earned it. I might need to look into OA at this point. I have taken away my treat from my bakery and will now have to wait another week to go. Good thing I don't need coffee yet. Damn you evil gluten!!!!!! Not a fan of doing triceps alone cause I don't have my buddy to spot me so I can go harder. Oh well

AM cardio: 20 min elliptical lvl 5 weight loss program, Treadmill 3.0 for 14 min and 5.5 for 6 min, 55 min yoga

Triceps

Tricep pressdown: 70 lbs 15 reps, 90 lbs 12 reps, 2 sets 110 lbs 10 reps

Skull crushers: 30 lbs 15 reps, 40 lbs 12 reps, 2 sets 50 lbs 10 reps

Assisted dips: 120 lbs 15 reps, 120 lbs 12 reps, 2 sets 105 lbs 10 reps (the gravitron felt really jerky and don't like the one the gym has. I love my old gym's)

Kickback: 15 lbs 15 reps, 20 lbs 12 reps, 2 sets 25 lbs 10 reps

Incline leg raises: 3 sets 20 reps

Reverse crunches: 3 sets 20 reps

Post workout

1/2c soymilk

1 scoop protein powder

Breakfast

1/3c dry oats

1 tbsp peanut butter

1 1/2 tsp cocoa powder

1c soymilk

1/2 tsp cinnamon

Morning snack

2 kale leaves

2c spinach

1/4c parsley

1/2c pineapple

1c mixed berries

1 banana

3 tbsp hemp seed

1 tbsp vitamineral greens

Edited by Synny667

Trainer wants to weight in Wednesday morning which is a good thing since I won't have thunder thigh effect going on. Started training for my first 5k in 1 month. I did it in 46:15 and that was at a 1:50 walk at 3.0 and 1:10 jog at 5.5-6.0. I am icing my knee now and will take something to help with the achiness I am feeling in it

Today I decided I want to eat some normal food so I opted for a vegan tuna wrap and a thai sesame peanut wrap. Will have to make sure I get some excellent cardio sessions in to help burn off some of the sodium and calories lol

Ran 2nd 5k on treadmill did it in 40:20!!! I started off with 5.5 jog 3.0 walk and ended with 7.0 jog and 3.5 walk. I am slowly getting there

Edited by Synny667

Ok so trainer decided we are going to do what he likes to call the "Recovery" week. High reps low weight.... Really?? Me low weight??? BAHHHHHHH.... I was actually kinda bored with my workout today lol but let me just say this going up the steps to do cardio, doing the upright bike and then walking down the stairs felt uncomfortable or as my workout buddy Chris likes to say my legs feel powerful. I managed to do a higher cal diet for the weekend and actually maintained my weight. Trying out a new idea to see if it really helps cause I need all the help I can get. Now if only they made a pill to kill cravings.....

AM cardio: 20 min upright bike lvl 4 manual program

Quads

Leg extensions: 5 sets 45 lbs 20 reps

Weighted squat: 2 sets 85 lbs 20 reps, 3 sets 95 lbs 20 reps

Leg press: 5 sets 270 lbs 20 reps

It took every ounce of willpower I had to NOT load on more weight for the squat and leg press. I really wanted to try to hit 540 lbs today just so I can say yeah I can lift over a quarter ton lol!!! Wednesday is weight in and measurements day..... This week is supposed to get colder so I will be pulling my chili and cornbread out of the freezer so that I can have some wintertime yumminess for dinner this week, well after my weigh in that is lol. Yes I am nervous and excited to see how I have done according to the trainer's results not my own.

Post workout

2 scoops protein powder

1/2c soymilk

Breakfast

1/3 GF steel cut oats, dry cooked in water

1c soymilk

1 tbsp fresh ground pb

1 tsp cocoa powder

1/2tsp cinnamon

Morning snack

4 kale leaves

3c spinach

1/4c parsley

1/4c pineapple

1 banana

1c mixed berries

2 1/2tbsp hemp seed

1 rounded tbsp vitamineral greens

Ok so yesterday got a lil carried away with eating only because my day was thrown off by 90+ min... client in a odd mood. I knew I was going to have to mow her lawn yesterday but I didn't realize I was going to have to run 2 errands before mowing and 1 right after mowing. I didn't even get a chance to cool down, get a drink, get some food in my stomach nothing.

Lunch

2 fuji apples

1.80oz mung bean noodles

2c broccoli

1/2 onion

1 tbsp EVOO

Snack

2 oreos

1.80oz mung bean noodles

2c broccoli

1/2 onion

1 tbsp EVOO

Post workout

2 scoops protein powder

1/2c soymilk

6 red grapes

PM Cardio: 20 min walk 3.0 treadmill

Chest

Dumbbell flat bench: 20 lbs 20 reps, 3 sets 25 lbs 15 reps

Incline dumbbell press: 20 lbs 20 reps, 3 sets 25 lbs 15 reps

Band fly: 4 sets 15 reps

Pushups: 4 sets 15 reps

Ball crossover: 3 sets 30 reps

Leg raises: 3 sets 20 reps

Alarm went off this morning and my brain swore up and down it was the weekend, misplaced my keys, had a doggy accident to clean up and realized I am running low or flat out of a few items and payday isn't until Friday.... What a way to start off the day!

AM cardio: 15 min elliptical weight loss program lvl 6

Calves

Seated calf raise: 45 lbs 20 reps, 3 sets 60 lbs 15 reps

Standing calf raise: 60 lbs 20 reps, 3 sets 75 lbs 15 reps

Single leg standing calf raise: 15 reps, 3 sets 20 reps

Incline crunch: 3 sets 20 reps (really don't like this one..... trainer's favorite)

Incline leg raises: 3 sets 20 reps

Post workout

2 scoops protein powder

1/2c soymilk

Breakfast

1c soymilk

1/3c dry GF Steel cut oats cooked in water

1 tbsp pb

1 tsp cocoa powder

1/2tsp cinnamon

Morning snack

1/2 Thai sesame peanut wrap

Realized I had squash in the car and decided to roast the butternut squash, halve, clean out and freeze the acorn squash for later this winter. Will need to get a couple more butternut squash so that I can make a roasted squash apple soup to help get me through the winter

Nothing worse than coming home to a smokey house that stinks of fried flesh... Yes people my folks were frying up steaks (GAG!!!!!!) Talk about an appetite killer.... Not only that they brought in a chocolate strawberry cake thing from Hy-vee that is torturing me!!! So I will finish off my allotted soymilk and pour me a cold coffee. There is nothing sweeter than coming home and my boxer climbing up into my lap to snuggle with me!!!

PM cardio: 45 min elliptical weight loss program lvl 5

Biceps

E-Z bar curls: 20 lbs 20 reps, 3 sets 30 lbs 15 reps

Alternating dumbbell curls: 12.5 lbs 20 reps, 3 sets 17.5 lbs 15 reps

Bisolator: 50 lbs 20 reps, 3 sets 60 lbs 15 reps

Back extensions: 3 sets 6 lbs 20 reps

Oblique crunches: 3 sets 20 reps each side

Lunch

1.80 oz mung bean noodles

1c broccoli

1/4 onion

couple bites of roasted butternut squash

Afternoon snack

2 dates

1.80 oz mung bean noodles

1c broccoli

1/4 onion

Last month when I weighted in with my trainer I was 184.4 lbs with body fat of 33.1% this month I am down to 175.8 lbs with body fat of 31.9%. Ya know what??? I will take it! My measurements didn't change much. Lost .5" in shoulders, gained .25" in chest, lost .5" in my calves, lost .25" in my hips, lost .25" in my thighs and waist stayed the same. Or something to that effect on the measurements. Guess next week I will hit the weights harder to try to build more muscle! Officially ready for this week to be over now If my trainer wasn't so diligent about checking my journal I carry I would lift heavier and lie to his face hahahah but I can't so I won't even try.....

Will update my workouts done yesterday later.... found out last night that my fun run was canceled with no notification other than a refund confirmation. I was looking forward to it too!!!!!! Going to sign up to do a Harvester's Thanksgiving Day run I think instead which gives me more time to get used to running

So today was kind of an emotional day. I even cried a couple times today.... So I went for a run after work and did a 5k on the treadmill in 37:51! Now I am munching on 2 peanut butter sammies with a cup of soymilk which is a comfort meal for me.

I am so glad this a new week and I am done with my recovery week!!!! Back to lifting big strong weights and feeling powerful again!! I swear I thought Chris was gonna ditch me last week with my light recovery week but he didn't and was an awesome workout buddy! Last night he wanted to see if he could push what I do on the leg press and he pushed 500 lbs for 11 reps. Proud of him!

AM cardio: 15 min elliptical lvl 2 interval program (legs didn't feel really stable after my weight session)

Quads

Leg extensions: 60 lbs 15 reps, 75 lbs 10 reps, 90 lbs 10 reps, 105 lbs 8 reps

Hack squat: 90 lbs 15 reps, 140 lbs 10 reps, 160 lbs 8 reps, 170 lbs 6 reps

Leg press:360 lbs 15 reps, 450 lbs 10 reps, 540 lbs 8 reps, 600 lbs 8 reps, 2 sets 180 lbs 20 reps for a bit of burnout

Leg extension: 75 lbs 15 reps, 90 lbs 10 reps, 105 lbs 10 reps, 120 lbs 8 reps (yes trainer had me start and finish with these bad boys. Was smart and did the last round upstairs by the cardio equipment so I wouldn't face plant on the stairs. Going down was hard enough!!!)

Post workout

1 scoop protein powder

1/2c soymilk

Breakfast

1/3c dry steel cut oats cooked in water

1/8c unsweetened coconut flakes

1 tbsp peanut butter

2 tsp cacao powder

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1c soymilk

1tbsp agave

Morning snack

24oz tropical smoothie w/ 1 packet protein powder

3 tbsp hemp seed

1 tbsp vitamineral green

3 kale leaves

1/4c parsley

(took the tropical smoothie and added to it since no smoothie shop makes green smoothies.....)

Work was rather boring and tired of being coughing and hacking and wheezing. I want to be around healthy people for a change!!!!

PM cardio: none legs to swollen and sore

Chest

Bench press: 95 lbs 15 reps, 115 lbs 10 reps, 2 sets 135 lbs 6 reps (wasn't feeling strong by the time I got to these. Think I killed it with hitting quads super hard)

Incline dumbbell press: 35 lbs 15 reps, 40 lbs 10 reps 2 sets 45 lbs 8 reps

Dumbbell chest fly: 25 lbs 15 reps, 3 sets 25 lbs 10 reps

Pushups: 2 sets 20 reps, 1 set 15 reps

Wood choppers high to low:3 sets 20 reps each side

Reverse crunch: 3 sets 20 reps

Lunch

1/2 sweet potato

2c broccoli

3oz mushroom

1/2 onion

1.75 oz mung bean noodles

Afternoon snack

1/2 sweet potato

2c broccoli

3oz mushrooms

1/2 onion

Post workout

1 banana

2 scoops protein powder

1/2c soymilk

Extras: 5c apple cider throughout the day

So loving my calves today!! I need to start working on my winter diet which will be full of soups, stew and chili. Just need to make sure I get enough of a variety of vegetables, legumes and grains to keep me full and help me lean out. I have been thinking a lot about going raw but with winter fast approaching I want hot foods that will warm me from the inside out and raw foods have a bit more of a cooling effect on me.

AM cardio: 20 min elliptical lvl 6 weight loss program

Calves

Seated calf raise: 80 lbs 20 reps, 105 lbs 20 reps, 115 lbs 20 reps

Donkey calf raise: 75 lbs 20 reps, 90 lbs 20 reps, 2 sets 105 lbs 20 reps

Standing 3 way calf raise: 3 sets 75 lbs 10 reps each position

Post workout

2 scoops protein powder

1/2c soymilk

Breakfast

1/3c steel cut oats

1/8c coconut flakes

1 tbsp peanut butter

2 tsp cacao powder

1/2tsp cinnamon

1 tbsp agave

After I finish off this box of steel cut oats I am switching to millet because I can buy it in bulk cheaper than a box of gluten free steel cut oats and I am trying to do everything I can to cut costs right now because funds are super tight. Oh the joys of being poor lol!!!

calves.jpg.8112a4e691083ba651359f937782e1a0.jpg

Thanks PPW!!! Most people who actually have seen them in person want my calves including my trainer, his gf, my training buddy and one of my best friends. Was funny cause I went to sit down last night for a set of incline DB press and my trainer's gf was like omg I want your calves out of nowhere. Warms my heart

Ok I swear if I could fast forward through work life would be great! I truly am no longer happy with my job or what I do. Time to start looking for a normal job.

Cardio: 25 min treadmill (walked 6 min at 3.0, jogged 19 min at 5.2) So proud of myself because I jogged for longer than 90 sec at a time!)

Biceps

EZ bar curls: 50 lbs 10 reps, 60 lbs 10 reps, 60 lbs 8 reps, 70 lbs 8 reps

1 arm preacher curl: 22.5 lbs 10 reps, 27.5 lbs 10 reps, 30 lbs 10 reps, 30 lbs 10 reps

Hammer curl: 25 lbs 10 reps, 27.5 lbs 10 reps, 2 sets 30 lbs 8 reps

Bisolator: 70 lbs 20 reps, 90 lbs 16 reps, 100 lbs 14 reps

Reverse curl: 20 lbs 20 reps, 2 sets 30 lbs 15 reps

Bosu crunch: 3 sets 30 reps

Incline crossover: 3 sets 20 reps

I am completely surprised by what my mind is letting my body do what it wants to do and isn't talking all negative or talking me out of it!

Pre lunch snack (stomach was angry until I gave it the fruit)

2 prunes

1 date

Lunch

3oz mushroom

1/2 onion

2c broccoli

1/2 baked sweet potato

1 fuji apple

Snack

3 oz mushroom

1/2 onion

2c broccoli

1/2 baked potato

Post workout

1/2c soymilk

2 scoops protein powder

1 banana

Today already feels like attack of the hunger pains.... Didn't even make it halfway through my workout this morning before my stomach started talking about food. Needless to say that by the time I got to my protein shake I downed most of it pretty fast lol. I know my body is ready for a rest day which has been bumped back to Friday so that I can do yoga and relax the rest of the day .

AM cardio: 55 min yoga, 17 min elliptical interval program

Shoulders

Dumbbell shoulder press: 25 lbs 10 reps, 30 lbs 10 reps, 2 sets 35 lbs 8 reps

Side lat raise: 10 lbs 10 reps, 12.5 lbs 10 reps, 15 lbs 8 reps, 17.5 lbs 8 reps

Rear delt fly machine: 50 lbs 10 reps, 60 lbs 10 reps, 70 lbs 8 reps, 80 lbs 8 reps

Arnold press: 15 lbs 10 reps, 20 lbs 10 reps, 25 lbs 6 reps, 25 lbs 6 reps

Rotary twist: 3 sets 50 lbs 20 reps each side

Ab machine: 50 lbs 20 reps, 2 sets 60 lbs 20 reps

Post workout

2 scoops protein powder

1/2c soymilk

Breakfast

1c soymilk

1/3c steel cut oats

2 tsp cacao powder

1 tbsp peanut butter

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1tbsp agavae

Morning snack

5 kale leaves

1/4c parsley

1 banana

1c mixed berries

1 tbsp vitamineral greens

3 tbsp hemp seed

Knee felt tight on warm up and first set of squats. Dropped into child's pose which stretches my knee out where I need it and was able to do workout with no problem at all.

PM cardio: none

Hams

TKE: 3 sets 20 reps

Back extensions: 3 sets 20 reps

Box squats: 65 lbs 15 reps, 95 lbs 12 reps, 105 lbs 10 reps, 115 lbs 10 reps

Walking lunges: 3 sets 25 lbs 20 reps

Sled push down and back length of studio: 135 lbs, 135lbs, 180 lbs, 285 lbs (trainer and workout buddy were surprised I pushed it cause that was my buddy's weight to push!)

Lunch

2 oz mushroom

2c broccoli

1/2 onion

1/2 sweet potato

Afternoon snack

1/2 sweet potato

2 oz mushroom

2c broccoli

1/2 onion

Pre workout

1 banana

Post workout

24 oz Pumpkin spice smoothie with 2 servings protein powder

So didn't want to wake up this morning!!! Finding my meals aren't lasting long. Not sure what to do cause I know if I add anymore calories I will be need to go to Goodwill for slightly bigger pants lol. I don't know what is going to happen when I go to cut weight.......

AM cardio: 15 min elliptical interval program

Triceps

Tricep pushdown: 40 lbs 15 reps, 40 lbs 12 reps, 50 lbs 10 reps, 60 lbs 10 reps

Skull crushers: 30 lbs 15 reps, 30 lbs 12 reps, 40 lbs 10 reps, 40 lbs 10 reps

Kickbacks: 4 sets 15 lbs 12 reps

Seated dips: 4 sets 90 lbs 10 reps

Bosu crossovers: 3 sets 30 reps

Hanging leg raises: 3 sets 20 reps

Post workout

2 scoops protein powder

1/2c soymilk

Breakfast