Hello Again From Toronto! [Reintroduction]

rovolution

Hello Fellow Bodybuilders!

I happened to read the topic post below mine on another reintroduction and thought I'd do the same. I first posted on here almost exactly a year ago and thought I was ready...but everything in life happens for a reason and over the last few months I've been working on changing my life and aligning my priorities to get to this point - I'm READY TO START!

I've been a vegetarian my entire life (no eggs, meat or fish) and have done vegan meals on and off for the last few months. I'm extremely dedicated towards being a vegetarian and am (slowly) working towards being vegan - it's not something I've been finding easy, but with this forums help, hopefully I'll learn about how to make more vegan friendly choices!

About me - University grad with a bachelors who decided to go back to school and pursue a post-grad certificate (where I am now!) Living on my own in university residence and have started to take more responsibility for my health and nutrition. My goal is to get bigger, feel healthier and ultimately...be built for show

I've started going to my university gym, eating healthier and cutting down on junk food. I noticed a drop in weight over the last 2 months (moved to Uni, getting used to being on my own, eating healthier, etc.).

I've put 2 pics (my motivation for an even better 'After' picture!) and look forward to chatting with you as I start my journey!

Cheers!

Rohan

1023247524_Photoon12-09-28at9_25PM.jpg.3fc49e20bba594363163a90ae510f50e.jpg

Chest & Arms - Sept 2012

880596550_Photoon12-09-28at9.26PM2.jpg.50c753324b15651874f13833949466b6.jpg

Back - Sept 2012

Edited by rovolution