I'm New!!! Please critique my diet!

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

nsachs
Finch

I'm New!!! Please critique my diet!

#1 Postby nsachs » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:27 am

Hi guys! Its a pleasure to be a part of this site and i would like some help with my diet!!

I'm relatively new to this vegan lifestyle, but i am also a student of the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition so I'm learning quickly. I did 3 fitness competitions this year (eating dead animal :( , which grossed me out so much that it converted me to adopt a meatless lifestyle as soon as i was done). That is me on my avatar on August 11th of this year.
I train hard and lift heavy. I typically do 5 days a week of weight training and 5 days a week of cardio.

I'm going to Mexico in December and i don't know if this diet can fulfill my desires to:
-drop body fat
-increase lean muscle

In my avatar i'm 119lbs, currently im 128 lbs.

Let me know what you guys think :)
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-10-08 at 11.14.42 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-10-08 at 11.14.42 PM.png (172.26 KiB) Viewed 972 times

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: I'm New!!! Please critique my diet!

#2 Postby C.O. » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:42 pm

You include some excellent foods in your diet, you seem to be off to a great start. I would specifically post to other forum members threads. A good place to do that is in peoples journals in the journals section of the forum. You will get more feedback by asking people directly.

Cheers,

-Dylan

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”