Synny's before and during.....

Seriously when I see my before pic I tear up. I can't believe I have lost 91 lbs all total. Ever since I kicked the door to ONEderland I have really opened my eyes to the goals I have thrown on the table for myself. Now if I can just make it go away faster......

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done on dropping 91lbs this far!

That is amazing! Excellent work. Love having you here on the forum! Thanks for all your great contributions to our community.

All the best as you continue to progress and reach your goals.

Well my before pic was 5 yrs ago this month . Page 3 has my day 1 for a program I did. Thanks for the encouragement

Sorry, I actually saw that it was from 2007; I just worded my post terribly... (forgive me, I've had no carbs in a while; brain isn't working as well as it should )

So, my comment stands: Amazing progress

• 1 month later...

OMG That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

You have such passion and determination....you've definitely reached that point in you life where you want to feel your absolute best AND you know you can do it AND you know you deserve it.

Well done babe xx

• 3 weeks later...

Love it! Awesome job once again!

(So maybe next year you will have another one like this, in which you have the after photo is you up on stage for a fitness comp? or some other fitness endeavor? why is it that I can see you in something that takes alot of courage and determination - and energy! - to accomplish?)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...